Windows 10: how to fix blue screen problem but cant repair windows

Discus and support how to fix blue screen problem but cant repair windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop now blue screen but cant repair automatic and manual after that my laptop restar and appear windows repair again.my laptop is brand hp when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ery setiawan, May 18, 2023.

1. how to fix blue screen problem but cant repair windows

my laptop now blue screen but cant repair automatic and manual after that my laptop restar and appear windows repair again.my laptop is brand hp when i want install windows again , i have problem with protect by sure start. sorry do you have solustion for me ? thanks

:)

ery setiawan, May 18, 2023
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, May 18, 2023
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 18, 2023
  4. how to fix blue screen problem but cant repair windows

Blue Screen problem

Hi,

The issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the exact error messages?
    • Can you please provide us the screenshot of the blue screen error?

To isolate the issue, we suggest to check this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 18, 2023
Thema:

how to fix blue screen problem but cant repair windows

1. how to fix blue screen problem but cant repair windows - Similar Threads - fix blue screen

2. how to fix blue screen problem but cant repair windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix blue screen problem but cant repair windows: my laptop now blue screen but cant repair automatic and manual after that my laptop restar and appear windows repair again.my laptop is brand hp when i want install windows again , i have problem with protect by sure start. sorry do you have solustion for me ? thanks...
  3. how to fix blue screen problem but cant repair windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix blue screen problem but cant repair windows: my laptop now blue screen but cant repair automatic and manual after that my laptop restar and appear windows repair again.my laptop is brand hp when i want install windows again , i have problem with protect by sure start. sorry do you have solustion for me ? thanks...
  4. How to fix blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen problem: Blue screen problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blue-screen-problem/83913942-2fc7-4bbb-b401-365d80ab127f
  5. How to fix blue screen problem

How to fix blue screen problem: Blue screen problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blue-screen-problem/83913942-2fc7-4bbb-b401-365d80ab127f
  6. How to fix this blue screen problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this blue screen problem?: I've tried countless methods but i just dont understand how to get to it, every once in awhile is till get the bluescreen even after doing the methods that i see online....
  7. How to fix this blue screen problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix this blue screen problem?: I've tried countless methods but i just dont understand how to get to it, every once in awhile is till get the bluescreen even after doing the methods that i see online....
  8. How to fix this blue screen problem?

9. how to fix windows blue screen problem: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

how to fix windows blue screen problem: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi there, a few minutes ago when I was playing Rainbow Six Siege, unexpectedly My Windows showed a blue screen error and it make me restart the pc.the error was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with lvrs64.sys file.so now I'm confused and don't know what I should do to...
  10. how to fix windows blue screen problem: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix windows blue screen problem: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi there, a few minutes ago when I was playing Rainbow Six Siege, unexpectedly My Windows showed a blue screen error and it make me restart the pc.the error was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with lvrs64.sys file.so now I'm confused and don't know what I should do to...