Windows 10: How to fix blue screen

Discus and support How to fix blue screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer would occasionally and repeatedly turn off while im working***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Word / For business / Other***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cathy Francisco1, Dec 12, 2022.

1. How to fix blue screen

My computer would occasionally and repeatedly turn off while im working***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Word / For business / Other***

:)

Cathy Francisco1, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Dec 12, 2022
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Dec 12, 2022
  4. Roan T Win User

How to fix blue screen

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 12, 2022
Thema:

How to fix blue screen

1. How to fix blue screen - Similar Threads - fix blue screen

2. How to fix this blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this blue screen: I full reset my windows 10 pc and now it keeps saying there’s a problem getting your pc ready to use we think an update will help things get this working again and so I do then when I relaunch it it goes to the same thing...
  3. How to fix this blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this blue screen: I full reset my windows 10 pc and now it keeps saying there’s a problem getting your pc ready to use we think an update will help things get this working again and so I do then when I relaunch it it goes to the same thing...
  4. How to fix this blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to fix blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen: First off, the blue screen error code is "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION." Upon checking the Event Manager to understand why this is happening, it reports: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  6. How to fix blue screen

How to fix blue screen: First off, the blue screen error code is "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION." Upon checking the Event Manager to understand why this is happening, it reports: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  7. How to fix blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen: I have suddenly had my pc pop up at the start with a blue screen of death, I've tried everything but the restart removing everything option as I don't want to do this, but everything else fails. Even simply restarting or resolving the corrupted file error in running the...
  8. How to fix blue screen

How to fix blue screen: My computer would occasionally and repeatedly turn off while im working***Move from Microsoft 365 and Office / Word / For business / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blue-screen/3f223648-56c4-43cd-a134-188c0ada77c8
  9. How to Fix Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Fix Blue Screen: I have been getting a blue screen for quite some time now i need help with fixing 0x00000116 blue screen. Thank you, I've tried updating my drivers but still doesn't work. Whenever i play games and i get a blue screen when i restart my pc it will be on 1 fps....
  10. How To Fix Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How To Fix Blue Screen: I have been getting a blue screen for quite some time now i need help with fixing 0x00000116 blue screen. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blue-screen/1148fc5e-d6de-4e49-894c-69934b7aff48