Windows 10: How to fix Bluetooth problems

Discus and support How to fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can' seem to find my answer via googling, so I will try it here. I have tried uninstalling the device in device mangers, but I think it got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nekomatagami, Dec 3, 2019.

1. How to fix Bluetooth problems

I can' seem to find my answer via googling, so I will try it here.

I have tried uninstalling the device in device mangers, but I think it got renamed to "Bluetooth Peripheral device", because Windows will not remove that either.

I'm going to restart my computer again.

submitted by /u/Nekomatagami
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nekomatagami, Dec 3, 2019

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Dec 3, 2019
  3. bluetooth connectivity problem

Hi Venkatachalam,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

The issue you are facing could be due to the Bluetooth driver is being outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run hardware troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue it will automatically detect the problem and fix it.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Small icon on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Device.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I recommend you to go to the Device Manger and try updating the Bluetooth and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Click on Bluetooth device to expand.

• Right click on the Bluetooth device driver.
    • Click on update.
    If the above method did not help to fix the issue, try the below steps.

Step 3.

I would suggest you to check if the Bluetooth services is running on the Windows background.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type Services.msc and press Enter.

• Search for Bluetooth service and check if it is started.

• If the service is not started please right click on the service and click on start and set it to Automatic.
    If the issue still persist I would recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated Bluetooth driver and install the same.

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How to fix Bluetooth problems

Bluetooth

Hi,

It is possible that your Bluetooth was not detected due to configuration settings or corrupted/outdated drivers. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you tried connecting you're Bluetooth mouse to another device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot Bluetooth problems.
    You can expand each section and perform the instructions.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

How to fix Bluetooth problems

1. How to fix Bluetooth problems - Similar Threads - fix Bluetooth problems

2. Bluetooth problem How do I fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem How do I fix it: My corsair hs70 bluetooth headset and soudcore r100 headphone both have mics but when i use bluetooth mic and headphone cant be used together but when i connect my headset with a usb cable the mic works. Could my cheap bluetooth module be a reason for the problem?...
  3. Bluetooth problem How do I fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth problem How do I fix it: My corsair hs70 bluetooth headset and soudcore r100 headphone both have mics but when i use bluetooth mic and headphone cant be used together but when i connect my headset with a usb cable the mic works. Could my cheap bluetooth module be a reason for the problem?...
  4. Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows: Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows/4b960ca4-b854-47f7-a4b2-9e2c664b9956
  5. Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows: Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows/4b960ca4-b854-47f7-a4b2-9e2c664b9956
  6. Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows: I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax EW-7611ULB. I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  7. Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows: I have a bluetooth adapter from edimax EW-7611ULB. I cant connect a device with bluetooth, when i search for a device, my pc dont find the device. I dont know how to fix that. The treiber is the best one. Please help me***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  8. how i can fix my bluetooth problem

how i can fix my bluetooth problem: my bluetooth icon suddenly dissapeard and i can't turn bluetooth on and off from the settings. my bluetooth troubleshooting shows that my device doesn't have bluetooth. i did everything that i found on the internet to fix the problem and still not fixed, even downloading new...
  9. Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows: My Bluetooth is trouble, didn't searching for a device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows/9c5de959-c8c4-404a-815b-fb57a3ded27b
  10. Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows: My Bluetooth is trouble, didn't searching for a device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-bluetooth-problems-in-windows/9c5de959-c8c4-404a-815b-fb57a3ded27b