Windows 10: How to fix blurry prompt boxes in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to fix blurry prompt boxes in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello everyone, I'm currently using a high res display on a rather small screen, which I heard may cause some blurriness problems. I'm not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZohanX, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/ZohanX Win User

How to fix blurry prompt boxes in Windows 10?

How to fix blurry prompt boxes in Windows 10? jO7A2uRPsvbl7f3ldXJp4wwciEVU2Ng0itzgsflgPfg.jpg

Hello everyone,

I'm currently using a high res display on a rather small screen, which I heard may cause some blurriness problems. I'm not actually experiencing blurry apps, but rather the prompt boxes. It may be a bit hard to tell from the screenshot, but the prompt box looks pretty blurry compared to everything else. My current scale settings are set to 250%, any lower and everything is tiny.

Hope someone knows of a fix to this How to fix blurry prompt boxes in Windows 10? :)

https://preview.redd.it/dla1tk69t8w...bp&s=5ea486140085684bf0530a81e0d967af91edb158

submitted by /u/ZohanX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZohanX, Nov 2, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 2, 2019
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Nov 2, 2019
  4. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Nov 2, 2019
Thema:

1. How to fix blurry prompt boxes in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - fix blurry prompt

2. my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Window's 10 camera is blurry how can i fix it: Thank you. I am 84 and a bit out of touch with technology so i need help. Joined a family Zoom meeting yesterday and I could hear and see them but they could only hear me because my Windows 10 camera was blurry. Any solutions please Nancy...
  3. Search box blurry icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search box blurry icons: Hi there. So the search bar of my windows 11 laptop looks like this and the icons seem a little bit off like they kind of have a bad resolution and I don't like it. I don't know if it’s a bug or something....
  4. Search box blurry icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search box blurry icons: Hi there. So the search bar of my windows 11 laptop looks like this and the icons seem a little bit off like they kind of have a bad resolution and I don't like it. I don't know if it’s a bug or something....
  5. No password prompt box

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No password prompt box: I've tried all the usual options; some from others in the Microsoft community. Is it likely to be due to a failed update? Can anyone help? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-password-prompt-box/3bbcac38-211f-4546-80b6-a4ba204901b2
  6. How to fix blurry text in windows 10 with multiple screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix blurry text in windows 10 with multiple screens: I have plugged a second screen into my laptop and now the text is blurry but only on the second screen. The laptop screen is at 125% The second monitor is 100% Having played around with all the display settings I still cannot get it to come right :( Note, issue did not...
  7. Blurry app fix for Windows 10 v1709

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry app fix for Windows 10 v1709: Hello, I have an older version 1709 of Windows 10, which I cannot find a fix for the blurry apps on my high resolution display - Microsoft's listed solutions to this only pertain only to later versions of Windows 10. Of course, these can be fixed in the Microsoft apps by...
  8. How to fix Windows 10 startup lock screen is blurry?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Windows 10 startup lock screen is blurry?: Just updated to Windows 10 Pro 1903 and the startup lock screen is blurry. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-10-startup-lock-screen-is/3b495abf-d75e-46f5-80e9-9d267ea75bbe
  9. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10: How do I get rid of the "Fix apps that appear blurry" VIRUS in Windows 10? It appears every time I start Windows or login and dismissing it or sending it to Notifications just causes it to appear again next time....
  10. FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows!

in Windows 10 Support
    FIX | Windows 10 Blurry Text and Windows!: I've searched through the web and I found this great tool that fixed the blurry text that I had after changing my scale to 125% in Windows 10. [img] Simply download the file from the following page, run it and and choose the Windows 8.1 DPI scaling option and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blurry start picture