Windows 10: How to fix boot error (0xc00000ba)?

Discus and support How to fix boot error (0xc00000ba)? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start my computer I am greeted with a blue screen that states, ''Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The Boot Configuration Data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by camden1215, May 2, 2019.

1. How to fix boot error (0xc00000ba)?

When I start my computer I am greeted with a blue screen that states,

''Recovery

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

The Boot Configuration Data for your PC is missing or containing errors.

File: \Boot\BCD

Error code: 0xc00000ba

You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer."

Specifications:

Windows 10 Installed

Custom PC Build

GTX 750ti

i7 Core Processor 3600k

No prior issues

Very little information or applications on the PC

-Camden

:)

camden1215, May 2, 2019
  2. reverze Win User

vista boot error

Well, earlier today i was trying to setup a dual boot along with Xp and already had vista installed... so I made a partition on one of my HD's and went to install XP on it.. the instalation went back and I got an error that the CD was bad, so I rebooted and now I get the error Error Loading Operating System.. trying to figure out how to fix this.. I tryed playing in the BIOS along with using the Vista repair option but nothing helping.. my vista is on a different hard drive then where i tried to install XP to...not sure what else to do, I need to fix my boot file somehow... suggestions?

reverze, May 2, 2019
  3. bngchucky Win User
    ATIFlash 'ERROR 0FL01' FIX

If you have been suffering messages such as 'Adapter not Found' and 'ERROR 0FL01' or even 'Invalid Adapter or BIOS Selected' when trying to flash or reflash your Video cards Bios and you are lucky enough to own a PC capable of running more than one PCI-E Video card then this could just be the Guide you've been looking for.

--------------
    Required Files
    --------------
    *HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...swItem=MTX-UNITY-I23839&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN
    --------------
    *USB Boot Files
    http://www.4shared.com/file/43544416/39060a9e/HPUSBFW_BOOTFILES.html?s=1
    --------------
    *ATIFlash
    http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/1731/ATIFlash 3.79.html
    --------------
    *Your Video Cards Bios
    http://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/...re=&manufacturer=&model=&interface=&memSize=0

------
    Part 1
    ------
    Step 1 Create USB Boot Drive with HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool

Step 2 Copy all the USB Boot files to the USB Boot Drive (do not overwrite files when prompted)

Step 3 Copy ATIFlash files USB Boot Drive

Step 4 Copy new BIOS file to USB BOOT Drive (name it something like bios.bin as you will be using this name in a DOS Prompt later on)
    ------
    Part 2
    ------
    Step 1 Boot into 'Safe Mode' (by pressing f8 before booting into Windows)

Step 2 Uninstall ATI Drivers and Associated Software then Reboot
    \
    Step 3 Go to Device Manager 'Display Adapters' and Uninstall (including Software when prompted)

Step 4 SHUT DOWN your PC (DO NOT REBOOT, if you should so happen to Reboot repeat Step 3 above)
    ------
    Part 3
    ------
    Step 1 Remove your Video Card from the top PCI-E slot and place it in a different PCI-E slot (this is the step that sets this Guide apart from all the others)

Step 2 Reboot into your Mobo's Bios

Step 3 Once in your Mobo's Bios change the first Boot Device to USB-HDD (or your Equivalent setting) then Reboot

Step 4 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -ai 0 ,this will provide you with proof that your Video Card does infact exist

Step 5 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -unlockrom 0 , i suggest you do this because some Bios files are infact locked and can't be flashed until unlocked

Step 6 At the C:\ Prompt type, atiflash -f -p 0 bios.rom , this is when your Bios is actually flashed

Step 7 Once your Bios has been flashed simply 'Ctrl+Alt+Delete' to restart your PC

Step 8 Go straight back into your Mobo's Bios and change your first Boot Device back to what it was (probably HDD) then Reboot for the final time and your finished
    ------

bngchucky, May 2, 2019
  4. How to fix boot error (0xc00000ba)?

problems about application fail to accessed: 0xc00000ba

Hi Min-hsun,

Error 0xc00000ba may occur if a certain program is rooted to a system library that’s not found in the system or
    it's outdated. To better assist you with your concern, we'd like to verify if your
    Microsoft DirectX is still up to date. To check its version, follow the steps below:

• In the Search box, type dxdiag and press
      Enter.
    • On the System tab, check DirectX Version under System
      Information
      section.

If your DirectX is outdated, we suggest that you check any
    Windows Update available to obtain the latest version of it and to ensure that the library will have the programs
    available to run. To be guided on which latest version is available, click this
    link.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, May 2, 2019
Thema:

How to fix boot error (0xc00000ba)?

1. How to fix boot error (0xc00000ba)? - Similar Threads - fix boot error

2. How to fix error code: unmountable boot volume?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix error code: unmountable boot volume?: I have a laptop Asus K413 however i think i got an virus and when i press restart it show bluescreen and its just keep looping. I can't access my file because its just keep restart and looping...
  3. How to fix error code: unmountable boot volume?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix error code: unmountable boot volume?: I have a laptop Asus K413 however i think i got an virus and when i press restart it show bluescreen and its just keep looping. I can't access my file because its just keep restart and looping...
  4. How to fix error code: unmountable boot volume?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Boot error fix mbr error 3?

Boot error fix mbr error 3?: So I am trying to fix my computer yesterday with my file storage, and when i open my computer i get an error fix mbr error 3 ? How to solve this ? I cant go back thank you....
  6. How do I fix a Windows 10 boot error?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix a Windows 10 boot error?: How do I fix a Windows 10 boot error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-a-windows-10-boot-error/ef8b113b-351d-465a-92dd-3d429d82074b
  7. Error code 0xc00000ba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc00000ba: Hello ive got this problem. my hp latop is running on windows 10 pro june 2020 release. Anytime i try running PES 17, 2021 patch it keeps showing me this error code " the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00000ba click ok to close the application i dont know...
  8. How to fix boot failed

How to fix boot failed: My laptop Huawei Matebook X started to boot failed. When I'm trying to boot from my USB, I can't change it at the Boot Manager even though my USB is inserted. I can't also change the UEFI to Legacy which was said from my other research. Help me because I really need to fix...
  9. how to fix laptop that is getting an "inaccessible boot device" error

how to fix laptop that is getting an "inaccessible boot device" error: Okay, so I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop and I've had this laptop for ~4 years. I usually use it for photoshop, video editing; all that jazz. Whilst I was editing on Sony Vegas Pro 17 my computer randomly shut down it didn't just turn off but went through the whole shut...
  10. how to fix error 0x000014c / windows boot problem

how to fix error 0x000014c / windows boot problem: I had the problem with my pc for like 3 days and I can't boot windows from my pc i tried bootrec/rebuildbcd and bootrec/scanos with 0 identified windows installations and bootrec /fixboot which "Access is denied" I don't how to boot the pc, when i got into the ssd and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc00000ba error fix

2. fix 0xc00000ba windows 10

3. the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000ba(

4. 0xc00000ba error,
  5. 0xc00000ba,
  6. win10 0xc0000ba