Windows 10: how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game?

Discus and support how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; whenever i play game in full screen the brightness level keep decreasing in game pls help me fix this!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuperGuest5291, Jun 19, 2019.

1. how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game?

whenever i play game in full screen the brightness level keep decreasing in game pls help me fix this!

:)

SuperGuest5291, Jun 19, 2019

2. how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game?

whenever i play game in full screen the brightness level keep decreasing in game pls help me fix this!

SuperGuest5291, Jun 26, 2019
  3. brightness level percentage

Hi Marie,

For us to narrow down your concern with brightness level and icon in brightness bar and notification center, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Send us a screenshot of your brightness settings.
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 26, 2019
  4. how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game?

Brightness issue

This has happened on multiple applications but I am currently playing portal 2 on my gaming computer and even though my brightness is maxed and i have the auto brightness change off my brightness level decreases when i tab into my game. Any fixes?

JeremiahMoreno, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game?

1. how to fix brightness level keep decreasing in game? - Similar Threads - fix brightness level

2. Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it: Brightness does not change even after increasing or decreasing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-does-not-change-even-after-increasing/690c641c-5548-42ff-a2ad-c08ab9e650b2
  3. Display Brightness levels adjustments occurs unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Brightness levels adjustments occurs unexpectedly: Hi there! Recently my display started to behave quiet unexpectedly. whenever I enter airplane mode/ connect my head phones/ enable or disable a network adapter/etc... the brightness level would change drastically. the brightness level indicator would not change but the...
  4. brightness level locked at lowest level

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    brightness level locked at lowest level: I am completely unable to change the brightness level. i have uninstalled/reinstalled drivers, rebooted in excess of 20 times, i still cant change it in safe mode. is there any way to fix this, or am I going to have to waste hours of time reinstalling the most buggy OS ever...
  5. My C drive space keeps decreasing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My C drive space keeps decreasing: [IMG]Hello users, My issue is that 4 days ago, I had 46GB around space free in my C drive. Next day, it decreased to 43GB and keeps on decreasing and today its 38GB. I didn't install any software, nor i did anything on C drive. I tried cleaning using diskcleanup, c...
  6. My PC keeps on lowering my game's brightness on fullscreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps on lowering my game's brightness on fullscreen.: In case, if this help, I'm on windows 10 and a Surface. So recently my PC had been lowering my brightness on a specific game called Team Fortress 2, it only does that when I am playing in full screen, and it is very annoying because I cannot see anything while I play. This...
  7. Screen brightness decrease automatically after every time boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen brightness decrease automatically after every time boot: hello , Yesterday I installed the 1809 update , and today i noticed that each time i restart my laptop the brightness level is being reset automatically to 75 % i'm not really sure , and after windows will boot up , i will need to manually adjust the screen brightness again...
  8. Cannot set level of brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot set level of brightness: I cannot find where to change brightness for my computer, so could you tell me why I cannot find brightnesss setting on my computer? Thank you....
  9. Scheduled task to decrease UAC level?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scheduled task to decrease UAC level?: I have the local admin rights on my work laptop but at the same time GPO enforces default UAC settings on the power up. This is annoying as it prevents some apps I use from proper running (e.g. PhraseExpress or DirectFolders). I have no idea why those apps need a prior UAC...
  10. How to turn brightness up or down, five levels at a time?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn brightness up or down, five levels at a time?: I hate how I have to continuously press the brightness 50 times to get it to where I want it. Is there a way I can change it to go up or down in fives? Or can I at least change it so I can hold the button down and it will keep going until I release it? 28318

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows brightness keep decreasing when i enter a game