Windows 10: How to fix broken Windows + Microsoft account integration?

Discus and support How to fix broken Windows + Microsoft account integration? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; All of my Windows store apps have stopped working. When I run the Windows Store App troubleshooter it tells me that I need to be signed in with a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by gohanman, May 19, 2019.

1. gohanman Win User

How to fix broken Windows + Microsoft account integration?

All of my Windows store apps have stopped working. When I run the Windows Store App troubleshooter it tells me that I need to be signed in with a Microsoft account. When I click the Open Account Settings button in the troubleshooter it shows that I am in fact already signed in with a Microsoft account. However, upon completing the troubleshooter it reports that I need to be signed with a Microsoft account.

How can I get the store apps to use the account I'm signed in with so they work again?

:)

gohanman, May 19, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to fix broken Windows + Microsoft account integration? :(

Zakin, May 19, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration in Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration - Windows Insider

Brink, May 19, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, May 19, 2019
Thema:

1. How to fix broken Windows + Microsoft account integration? - Similar Threads - fix broken Microsoft

2. How to fix a broken USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a broken USB: Hi recently I encountered a problem in which my USB cannot be accessed by Windows and cant format or fix it I tried fixing it through chkdsk command but of no avail it did not work here is the result is there a way to get my USB drive working cause it is the only one I have...
  3. How to fix a broken USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a broken USB: Hi recently I encountered a problem in which my USB cannot be accessed by Windows and cant format or fix it I tried fixing it through chkdsk command but of no avail it did not work here is the result is there a way to get my USB drive working cause it is the only one I have...
  4. How to fix broken Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix broken Windows Update: I want to update windowsHowever when I open the windows update on my computer it always says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later."Previously there was a windows update stopper driver on my computer however I have deleted it and restarted the windows update...
  5. How to fix broken Windows Update

How to fix broken Windows Update: I want to update windowsHowever when I open the windows update on my computer it always says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later."Previously there was a windows update stopper driver on my computer however I have deleted it and restarted the windows update...
  6. Microsoft account sign in broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account sign in broken: I'm trying to login to a semi broken install of windows that I stopped using a few months ago, but I have files encrypted with a EFS key that's on this install. That being said, I got it into a bootable state again but its a complete mess, attempting to login to my account, I...
  7. Microsoft account sign in broken

Microsoft account sign in broken: I'm trying to login to a semi broken install of windows that I stopped using a few months ago, but I have files encrypted with a EFS key that's on this install. That being said, I got it into a bootable state again but its a complete mess, attempting to login to my account, I...
  8. how to fix broken window security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to fix broken window security: I Don't know What to do[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-fix-broken-window-security/39a9682c-06ee-462c-ba7a-aba73a952567
  9. Fix Your Broken Updater, Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fix Your Broken Updater, Microsoft: So first of all, let me pose a question: It's clear enough to me that Microsoft does not care about its customers, I get that, and I hope you people die. However...if we could be civil just for a second, maybe someone with brains here could actually solve this instead of...
  10. Microsoft reveals how it fixed the broken Windows Search feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals how it fixed the broken Windows Search feature: Microsoft has finally realized that the search engine in Windows 10 has the potential to break other features. Microsoft says that there were enough people turning off Windows Search to fix issues like Excessive Disk Usage. Windows Search is deeply integrated into the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account login to broken windows phone