Windows 10: How to fix BSOD error code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support How to fix BSOD error code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Error code:Stop code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed : Wdf01000.sysPls help me solve this issueThis issue happened to me when I uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by k kavinesh, Mar 27, 2023.

1. How to fix BSOD error code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Error code:Stop code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed : Wdf01000.sysPls help me solve this issueThis issue happened to me when I uninstalled IDMInternet Download Manager and it told me to restart my laptop so I restared it and this error just came.

:)

k kavinesh, Mar 27, 2023

2. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 27, 2023
  3. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Mar 27, 2023
  4. How to fix BSOD error code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi Cettie,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, kindly provide answers to the following
    questions:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To check that, simply type "winver" on the search field or Cortana, then hit on Enter key.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this link to
    complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Lawrence Lib, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

How to fix BSOD error code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

1. How to fix BSOD error code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - fix BSOD error

2. How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bsod-with-stopcode/e13725f2-3f68-477b-b136-dd439a5cce72
  3. How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bsod-with-stopcode/e13725f2-3f68-477b-b136-dd439a5cce72
  4. How to fix BSOD with stopcode: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix blue screen with error codes: 0xc000021a and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen with error codes: 0xc000021a and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello to all people in Microsoft Community...I have recently updated my Windows 10 with the latest quality update: 2023-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025221But you will run into PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error so there is a...
  6. How to fix blue screen with error codes: 0xc000021a and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

How to fix blue screen with error codes: 0xc000021a and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello to all people in Microsoft Community...I have recently updated my Windows 10 with the latest quality update: 2023-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5025221But you will run into PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error so there is a...
  7. How to fix blue screen with error codes: 0xc000021a and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to fix BSOD error code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

How to fix BSOD error code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Error code:Stop code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed : Wdf01000.sysPls help me solve this issueThis issue happened to me when I uninstalled IDMInternet Download Manager and it told me to restart my laptop so I restared it and this error just came....
  9. How to fix BSOD error code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

How to fix BSOD error code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Error code:Stop code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed : Wdf01000.sysPls help me solve this issueThis issue happened to me when I uninstalled IDMInternet Download Manager and it told me to restart my laptop so I restared it and this error just came....
  10. BSOD Error - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD Error - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, Seems like I'm getting the BSOD more frequently lately. This is the latest error to which I haven't seen before. I've included a link to the minidump. Can someone advise? TIA. Minidump...