Windows 10: How to Fix "Cannot Load Plugin"

Discus and support How to Fix "Cannot Load Plugin" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just bought a laptop with Win 10 64Bit. I loaded Chrome, and everytime I use Facebook, and click on an external site with media, or Flash media, that... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gplea, Jan 2, 2016.

1. gplea Win User

How to Fix "Cannot Load Plugin"

I just bought a laptop with Win 10 64Bit. I loaded Chrome, and everytime I use Facebook, and click on an external site with media, or Flash media, that site says "Cannot load plugin". I installed the latest Flash app, even though Chrome SAYS it ALWAYS AUTOMATICALLY updates ALL PLUGINS!! SURE YOU DO! But NOO, that won't fix it. Google Chrome Help Forum won't answer me either. So, I'm coming here to see what help I can get here.

Thanks,
    GPL

:)

gplea, Jan 2, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jan 2, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jan 2, 2016
  4. gplea Win User

Could I please get some help here? Google is no help at all.

gplea, Jan 3, 2016
  5. It's not Flash that is the problem. Chrome only uses Flash. They don't use plug-ins like Silverlight or Java. Whatever you are trying to do is probably trying to use Java which is blocked by Google. You need to use a different browser like Firefox, IE, or Edge. Try another one to see if it works. The other thing it could be that is a Chrome issue is you installed Chrome 64bit. I've had sites not work in the 64bit browsers. Check which version you have here: chrome://help/ If it says 64bit then try the 32bit version instead. Chrome Browser

Bobby Phoenix, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Fix "Cannot Load Plugin" - Similar Threads - Fix Cannot Load

2. How to fix "Profile Cannot Be Loaded" on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix "Profile Cannot Be Loaded" on windows 10: Hello, so the other day I was trying to reset everything on my PC but then the power went down. After a couple hours when the power came back on, I tried logging into my PC but got the error "Profile Cannot Be Loaded". So I tried to get to safe mode but after logging in, I...
  3. How to fix "Profile Cannot Be Loaded" on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix "Profile Cannot Be Loaded" on windows 10: Hello, so the other day I was trying to reset everything on my PC but then the power went down. After a couple hours when the power came back on, I tried logging into my PC but got the error "Profile Cannot Be Loaded". So I tried to get to safe mode but after logging in, I...
  4. How to fix "Profile Cannot Be Loaded" on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to fix user profile cannot be loaded issue...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix user profile cannot be loaded issue...: Here's what I did:I have a windows 10 machine that I was hoping to reset so someone else could use the pc- selected the "Remove everything" option in the Reset this PC window- Got through the reinstallation process until it began showing the blue windows saying stuff like...
  6. How to fix user profile cannot be loaded issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix user profile cannot be loaded issue...: Here's what I did:I have a windows 10 machine that I was hoping to reset so someone else could use the pc- selected the "Remove everything" option in the Reset this PC window- Got through the reinstallation process until it began showing the blue windows saying stuff like...
  7. How to fix user profile cannot be loaded issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Plugin doesn't load

Plugin doesn't load: Tried opening up pdf files on chrome and edge neither works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plugin-doesnt-load/22120e72-5bd3-4d59-be3e-ba954d409e22
  9. What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it?

What is plugin np_cnet.dll? How do I load it?: I am trying to load a disk from Companies House, a UK Government agency. It tells me that it can see that I have Netscape, but do not have this plugin, that normally loads on start-up. I can't find anywhere to get it from....
  10. Finding & loading the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Finding & loading the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "".: [ATTACH] The attached message keeps popping up on my screen, I don't know which application supposedly didn't start. Is the message legitimate? What do I need to do to stop the message popping up &, if there is a problem, fix it? Please keep in mind that computer jargon is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot load plug ins

2. how to fix cannot load media