Windows 10: How to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000 ?

Discus and support How to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000 ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Canon MX926 inkjet MF printer has come up with a printer Canon Printer Error 6000. What do I have to do to fix this, please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ericaturner14, Oct 18, 2019.

1. How to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000 ?

My Canon MX926 inkjet MF printer has come up with a printer Canon Printer Error 6000. What do I have to do to fix this, please?

:)

ericaturner14, Oct 18, 2019

2. Canon - Printers - Canon MG5500 series Printer - Error 0x80240017

GaryRouth's suggestion didn't work for me. But I took his lead and used a slightly different process that eventually worked.

I uninstalled the Canon software in "Programs and Features",

rebooted my machine,

then went to Canon's site and downloaded the full package from Canon for my printer,

extracted the package,

went to the extracted files and opened the DrvSetup folder,

ran the DELDRV64.exe utility to cleanup the old software,

then ran the Setup64.exe to install the Canon software.

Since I've followed these steps, the printer works and the Windows Update for the printer isn't showing up.

Norm Hodne [MSFT], Oct 18, 2019
  3. Facing canon printer offline error again and again.

I am facing printer offline problem with my canon wireless printer and i need a permanent solution to it . Suggest me something .Thanks in advance.

jamesrichard123, Oct 18, 2019
  4. How to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000 ?

Unable to print using HP 6000 printer

Hi Ole,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this help in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue and fix it.

• Type troubleshooting on the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on print on
      printer Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Advanced on the Printer troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Printer troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below provided information.

Method 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the printer driver and then reinstall the latest driver from the manufacturer website. Follow the steps:

Step 1.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type devmgmt.msc in the box and hit
      Enter

• Go to Printer queues and uninstall the driver.
    Visit the below link and download the latest printer driver.

HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer - E609n Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

If the printer driver is not available for Windows 10 you can try installing the printer driver is compatibility mode.

• Download the latest printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

How to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000 ?

1. How to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000 ? - Similar Threads - Fix Canon Printer

2. error 0x800f020b canon printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x800f020b canon printer: Windows update is trying to update canon printer which I dont use or have loaded on my pc Nor do i have any drivers/software on my system.How do I remove from windows update as keeps showing upEdition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎10/‎2022 OS build 22621.3155...
  3. error 0x800f020b canon printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error 0x800f020b canon printer: Windows update is trying to update canon printer which I dont use or have loaded on my pc Nor do i have any drivers/software on my system.How do I remove from windows update as keeps showing upEdition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎8/‎10/‎2022 OS build 22621.3155...
  4. Fix Canon Printer Error 5C20 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Canon Printer Error 5C20 on Windows PC: [ATTACH]A lot of users when trying to print something or run maintenance are seeing Error Code 5C20. Users are hearing peculiar sounds when trying to do the task, and then after probing a bit they see the error code in question. If your Canon Printer is showing Error 5C20 on...
  5. Fix Canon Printer Error 853 on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Canon Printer Error 853 on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Many Canon users are facing Error 853 while using the Canon Printer to print something. There are multiple reasons for the issue, but more often than not, an incorrect driver is responsible for the error. However, in this article, we are going to see all the possible...
  6. Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon Printer: How do I set up a Canon MG2550S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/4eac22e8-ef8c-4ab0-91d0-290d315e19de
  7. How to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000 ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000 ?: My Canon MX926 inkjet MF printer has come up with a printer Canon Printer Error 6000. What do I have to do to fix this, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-fix-canon-printer-error-6000/4c632d7c-8247-4634-a132-c1384b3a0c56
  8. canon printer

canon printer: Windows version 1809 was installed Friday, 2/22. Now my canon mx922 printer says it cannot print an PDF file. Has anyone had a similar problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer/688da5a7-059b-401b-8369-19cdc5844264
  9. Canon Printer

Canon Printer: Where do I find help with the printer spooler? My printer says needs attention. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/canon-printer/3c8a16cf-7a53-44fb-94cf-d93123f76715
  10. Canon Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon Printer: Can't get my printer online. Have to use usb to function correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/canon-printer/002b1a70-abb1-49c0-8dd9-513fa201c0b1