Windows 10: How to fix Chipchamp AutoCaptions not working

Discus and support How to fix Chipchamp AutoCaptions not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have windows 11 home and the free version of ChipchampWhen I try autocaptions with any video whether recorder by windows cam or recorded with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ahmed Salem4, Dec 6, 2023.

1. How to fix Chipchamp AutoCaptions not working

I have windows 11 home and the free version of ChipchampWhen I try autocaptions with any video whether recorder by windows cam or recorded with chipchamp, it starts with blue circle rotating and either keep rotating forever or it the loading circle stop rotating and nothing happens.I don't the captions, nor do I get any error message.bty. the support by chat inside the app is horrible, I tried and waited for an hour, one agent said one sentence then stopped responding.worst than that, that each time after that I open the support by chat, I'm taken to the last chat and no one answers.

:)

Ahmed Salem4, Dec 6, 2023
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 6, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

How to fix Chipchamp AutoCaptions not working

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

How to fix Chipchamp AutoCaptions not working

1. How to fix Chipchamp AutoCaptions not working - Similar Threads - fix Chipchamp AutoCaptions

2. im trying to get a supscription to chipchamp. I have a microsoft 365 account and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im trying to get a supscription to chipchamp. I have a microsoft 365 account and...: im trying to get a supscription to chipchamp. I have a microsoft 365 account and subscription which is paid, but it doesnt work with chipchamp. I use Ideal as payment option....
  3. How to fix headphones not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix headphones not working.: A few months ago my pc started doing a thing where if I removed the headphones or accidently pulled them from the audio jack, they would not work again when I would plug it back in. My headphones only work if I plug them into the audio jack and restart or shutdown my pc and...
  4. How to fix headphones not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix headphones not working.: A few months ago my pc started doing a thing where if I removed the headphones or accidently pulled them from the audio jack, they would not work again when I would plug it back in. My headphones only work if I plug them into the audio jack and restart or shutdown my pc and...
  5. How to fix headphones not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. How to fix Chipchamp AutoCaptions not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Chipchamp AutoCaptions not working: I have windows 11 home and the free version of ChipchampWhen I try autocaptions with any video whether recorder by windows cam or recorded with chipchamp, it starts with blue circle rotating and either keep rotating forever or it the loading circle stop rotating and nothing...
  7. How to fix Dell Touchpad not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Dell Touchpad not working?: Hardware menu show program exists but when searched under commands in attempt to uninstall and reinstall drivers. Its like it doesnt even exist in my laptop. need to know what to do. I've followed youtube videos. The laptop does not have an on/off feature for the touchpad....
  8. shift + a don't work how to fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    shift + a don't work how to fix?: my shift button works, with every other but and by itselfmy a button worksits only the left shift buttonit works on the on-screen keyboardplease help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-a-dont-work-how-to-fix/065e98cc-0a41-4fd5-9e59-8d7846fa7a9f
  9. How to fix it?? the icons are not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix it?? the icons are not working: [ATTACH] Only the user's desktop icon isn't working, unable to change it or make it default. How to fix it, please help me. https://i.redd.it/1nyhsiqp8is61.gif submitted by /u/Snorlax_lax [link] [comments]...
  10. Line in no longer working? How to fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Line in no longer working? How to fix?: So recently, I updated my drivers. I used to have my headphones plugged into the line in input and my speakers into the other audio input, both could play simultaneously up until I updated my drivers, now Line in doesn't even show up anywhere. Anyone know how to fix this...