Windows 10: how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it?

Discus and support how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DebmalyaGhatak, Jun 6, 2022.

1. how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it?

how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it?

:)

DebmalyaGhatak, Jun 6, 2022
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

Windows error 8024402F Fix?

You can fix this problem easily please follow the steps which is using in this video "youtu.be/TXW64QDpGoI"

Jimmy6, Jun 7, 2022
  3. vinceip Win User
    Explorer Crash FIX!

Our old Dell Inspiron N5110 got this problem also.
    Taskbar keeps refreshing. Thanks many hints from guys above pointed me the direction to fix it.
    From Reliability History Monitor I found Explorer keeps crashing because of IDTNC64.CPL (type reliability history at Start)
    1. the issue was from IDTNC64.cpl, the sound driver,
    but I could not successfully to uninstall it from device manager nor control panel or rename the file or the folder.
    2. uninstalled High Definition Audio Device few times, problem remain
    3. tried to uninstall within Control Panel > Program file, yet Control Panel only open 2, 3 seconds then closed automatically.
    4. finally solved Control Panel shut down problem by going to msconfig>services>and disable Windows Error Reporting Service. see below sequence:
    Click window + R keys, type msconfig, Enter to open msconfig, click Services Tag and look for Windows Error Reporting Service. Unchecked it, then apply, ok then reboot system when it suggests.
    5. After this, open Control Panel by clicking Start > type Control Panel. Then my Control Panel open and stay put, won't shut down by itself.
    6. In Control Panel > Programs > I found IDT Audio and successfully to uninstall it.
    7. No more taskbar refresh or Windows Explore shut down after uninstalled IDT and Sound still works great!!!
    8. repeat step 4 to check Windows Error Reporting Services by clicking it. OK then follow system suggestion to reboot.
    9. Control Panel still able to open and remain open. Sound still works and no more refresh.
    10. From Reliability History monitor found no more Windows Explorer crashing.
    I am happy and hope above steps help

vinceip, Jun 7, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it?

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Jun 7, 2022
Thema:

1. how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it? - Similar Threads - fix clipsvc crashing

2. How to fix this ? In VScode The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe" terminated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this ? In VScode The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe" terminated...: The terminal process "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe" terminated with exit code: 4294967295. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-in-vscode-the-terminal-process/d5e9115c-ac0a-40a1-8d9b-3dcb3f52c3f9
  3. how to fix clipsvc error 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix clipsvc error 2: me need help to fix error 2 and me need to do it i haved gliched microsoft store is not install but i try to install is get error clipsvc but i tried to trun on but i get error 2...
  4. how to fix clipsvc error 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix clipsvc error 2: me need help to fix error 2 and me need to do it i haved gliched microsoft store is not install but i try to install is get error clipsvc but i tried to trun on but i get error 2...
  5. how to fix clipsvc error 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it?: how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-clipsvc-crashing-showing-error-1076-the/4a0d8c1b-a39f-4cda-89fa-4c566ef9e33b
  7. how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it?

how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it?: how to fix clipsvc crashing showing error 1076 the process is terminated ,,,how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-clipsvc-crashing-showing-error-1076-the/4a0d8c1b-a39f-4cda-89fa-4c566ef9e33b
  8. ClipSVC System Error 1607: The Process Terminated Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClipSVC System Error 1607: The Process Terminated Unexpectedly: It says this idk how to fix this plz help Microsoft Store is Also Not Working and I cant use Appx Installer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipsvc-system-error-1607-the-process-terminated/adec39fb-7422-4e94-85bd-0126660aca53
  9. ClipSVC System Error 1607: The Process Terminated Unexpectedly

ClipSVC System Error 1607: The Process Terminated Unexpectedly: It says this idk how to fix this plz help Microsoft Store is Also Not Working and I cant use Appx Installer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipsvc-system-error-1607-the-process-terminated/adec39fb-7422-4e94-85bd-0126660aca53
  10. ClipSVC System Error 1607: The Process Terminated Unexpectedly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store