Windows 10: How to fix CMD command DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and you get Error 3,...

Discus and support How to fix CMD command DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and you get Error 3,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Create a new Temp Folder 1. In the C: drive, create a new folder, name it Temp. Replace C: with the drive where your operating system is installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arsim Murtezi, May 16, 2020.

1. How to fix CMD command DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and you get Error 3,...

Create a new Temp Folder

1. In the C: drive, create a new folder, name it Temp. Replace C: with the drive where your operating system is installed

2. Right-click This PC or My Computer, depending on which version of Windows you have, and select Properties from the menu.

3. On the left side, there is an Advanced System Setting link, click it.

4. In the window that opens, click on the Advanced tab, and click the Environment Variables

5. In the User variables list, double click TMP and after it TEMP

6. The value should be %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp or X:\Temp. Change that to C:\Temp, by both TMP and TEMP. Close the windows by pressing OK.

7. Restart you Computer.

8. Run again CMD as Administrator and apply the command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and everything will work perfectly.

:)

Arsim Murtezi, May 16, 2020

2. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

You already have spaces in the command written.

In windows 10, CMD supports Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V so you can directly paste this.

FYI, the spaces are in between

• DISM and Online
    • Online and Cleanup-Image
    • Cleanup-Image and RestoreHealth
    Hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, May 16, 2020
  3. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, May 16, 2020
  4. Kyhi Win User

How to fix CMD command DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and you get Error 3,...

Error DISM restorehealth

twp things..

Executing command line: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:"D:\Users\Hali\Downloads\IMAGE_HEALTH\IMAGE_HEALTH_SXS\Temp\Mount\windows\winsxs" /LimitAccess

Place the "Image_health" folder on C - you are running the command 9 folders deep...
    Place Image_health-sxs.cmd inside "image_health" folder
    Image health sxs cmd was and is only a TEST cmd
    Image-health is the normal cmd...

[removed]

"C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log" post the CBS.log

Also dism /scanhealth gives a better file report in the dism.log

Your damaged files appear to be that from a windows update, as windows update files are not on setup media..

step 1 delete current dism and cbs log files
    step 2 run Image_Health.cmd - option 1 = scanhealth
    step 3 run Image health - option 2 = restorehealth
    step 4 run image health - option 3 = restorehealth /source
    step 5 post dism.log and cbs.log (note: you can post logs as .txt > cbs.txt dism.txt)

Thema:

How to fix CMD command DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and you get Error 3,...

1. How to fix CMD command DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and you get Error 3,... - Similar Threads - fix CMD command

2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after...: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after rebooting format the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth-this/2a38685a-de27-43f6-9c00-dae7eda88960
  3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after...: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after rebooting format the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth-this/2a38685a-de27-43f6-9c00-dae7eda88960
  4. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth this command run on cmd an reboot the pc after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.: While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this...
  6. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.: While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this...
  7. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80029c4a-at-dism-online-cleanup-image/8d8f32db-fc1e-4cab-b53b-25bdbdb401ec
  9. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80029c4a-at-dism-online-cleanup-image/8d8f32db-fc1e-4cab-b53b-25bdbdb401ec
  10. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: When I run this command its always stuck in 43-44 % its said access denied error 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/cd798b7b-e035-4d1b-9f9d-3b00a17fd9ca