Windows 10: How to fix computer lag?

Discus and support How to fix computer lag? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just had to do a in-place upgrade for my PC due to a previous problem and now I am trying to play a game on ROBLOX and it is very laggy. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rhys Wookey, Dec 31, 2019.

1. How to fix computer lag?

I just had to do a in-place upgrade for my PC due to a previous problem and now I am trying to play a game on ROBLOX and it is very laggy. It is nothing to do with there game as before I did an in-place upgrade, it was working fine but now it is very laggy. I try to turn the graphics down through the game but doesn't help one bit. I don't know if it is something to do with my graphics card but it was working fine before the in-place upgrade and now I don't understand what the problem is.

I also then try a different game on ROBLOX but it doesn't work how it used to and it is very laggy.

Info on my PC:

Processor: IntelR CoreTM CPU @ 2.80GHz

Installed Memory RAM: 8.00GB

System Type: 64- bit operating system, x64 based processor

Any suggestions on what I should do, would appreciate the help.

:)

Rhys Wookey, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 31, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 31, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

How to fix computer lag?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

How to fix computer lag?

1. How to fix computer lag? - Similar Threads - fix computer lag

2. How to fix lag in WSA?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix lag in WSA?: Hi!I recently downloaded WSA!But The Android Apps are lagging so muchI thought this is because of GPU Acceleration But I don't know how to disable it in WSASo pls tell me!...
  3. How to fix lag in WSA?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix lag in WSA?: Hi!I recently downloaded WSA!But The Android Apps are lagging so muchI thought this is because of GPU Acceleration But I don't know how to disable it in WSASo pls tell me!...
  4. Computer Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Lag: My computer is lagging very bad all the sudden. My internet is not the problem. How do I fix this lag? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-lag/7c02563f-cb1a-431e-84eb-0ecbc4f58876
  5. Windows 10 lagging - How to fix?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 lagging - How to fix?: I have Dell Inspiron 5000. Windows 10 Pro version 2004. Core i5-1135g7, 16 GB RAM. I am a stock trader. So I open up multiple charts on a chart platform and open a trading platform as well. This is when my system starts to lag. Although the task manager shows that both CPU...
  6. Computer Lagging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Lagging: I have a Dell with Intel CORE 13 9th Generation and was set up 11/20/20. First week was fine and no problem at all up to 11/25/20. When I was using this 11/30/20, noticed that tabs are lagging even it only 3 tabs that were open. Programs were lagging too. I restarted this...
  7. How to fix Keyboard Lag in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Keyboard Lag in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When using a keyboard, if you experience a lag between your typing and the text that appears on the screen, then this post will help […] This article How to fix Keyboard Lag in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Lagging computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lagging computer: My computer is just like unpredicatable. In task manager under windows program system consumes a few more cpu, constantly consuming disk and also memory all of sudden and computer stops momentarily . When problem happened ,starts happening frequently almost irritating to do...
  9. How to fix GTA 5 lag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix GTA 5 lag?: When i playing the gta 5 game about to 2-5mins then lag is getting continuously and laptop getting heat more. How can i fix it? My system spec's: *8gb ram *4gb intel hd graphics 610 *2.30GHz processor...
  10. How to fix lag on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix lag on Windows 10?: I have a Lenovo Y50 gaming laptop running Windows 10 and when I run a game like Borderlands 2 I get lag. I already tried cleaning the computer using CCleaner and Disk Cleanup, as well as removing any unnecessary files and uninstall any programs. I'm not sure what's going on...