Windows 10: How to fix Conqueror's Blade Graphic card does not support directx11 feature and not starting

Discus and support How to fix Conqueror's Blade Graphic card does not support directx11 feature and not starting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Guy please help me. When i finish install the game i press play but this message appear and said "Your Graphics Card does not support DirectX11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SuperGuest5291, May 24, 2020.

1. How to fix Conqueror's Blade Graphic card does not support directx11 feature and not starting

Guy please help me. When i finish install the game i press play but this message appear and said "Your Graphics Card does not support DirectX11 Feature, Please update your graphics card driver and try again" i dont know what to do i even try dxcpl to but when i use it, the game dont start at all please help me fix this issue please
    If some of you say i should not ask this question here or something like then i know i just need help

:)

SuperGuest5291, May 24, 2020
  2. JonasMUPZ Win User

DirectX 12 downgrade to directx11 due to Graphic card request.

Base on information from my graphic card manufacturer (please see content bellow - my card is BOLD), i would like to ask how can i switch from directx12 to directx11. Lot of softwares i use has black screen issue. I tried lot of things and last i found this
    infromation about my graphic card possibilities. I upgraded my Win 7 to Win 10 during free update event.

Thank in advance for your help.

The following products have driver support for Windows® 10 and DirectX 11:

• AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 Series/AMD Mobility Radeon™ HD 6000 Series Graphics
    • AMD Radeon™ HD 5000 Series/AMD Mobility Radeon™ HD 5000 Series Graphics

JonasMUPZ, May 24, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 24, 2020
  4. How to fix Conqueror's Blade Graphic card does not support directx11 feature and not starting

DirectX11 Graphics Card Not Found

I had just purchased Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 from steam and every time I try to play it, the game says that I didn't shut the game down properly and tells me to go into safe mode. Then it says that I don't have a valid DirectX11 Graphics
    Card. I have downloaded numerous files that should've fixed it like dxcpl which didn't help me. I am hoping someone has a solution because then my purchase was a waste of money. I should also mention that I'm on Windows 10 and I have DirectX12 which I thought
    could Run Cod Black Ops 3 but I guess not.

HazmatHarry_YT, May 24, 2020
Thema:

How to fix Conqueror's Blade Graphic card does not support directx11 feature and not starting

1. How to fix Conqueror's Blade Graphic card does not support directx11 feature and not starting - Similar Threads - fix Conqueror's Blade

2. KEEP CRASHING WITH THE MICROSOFT C++ runtime error and when playing Conqueror Blade game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KEEP CRASHING WITH THE MICROSOFT C++ runtime error and when playing Conqueror Blade game: KEEP CRASHING WITH THE MICROSOFT C++ runtime error and th when playing Conqueror Blade gameMy computer keep running into this crash after playing the Conqueror blade game but it does not happen with other strong graphic card game so i don't know what is wrong with my computer...
  3. Does my CPU support DirectX12/DirectX11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does my CPU support DirectX12/DirectX11: My CPU is IntelR CoreTM i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHzA certain game wants me to have DirectX 10.1 Feature levels, when I actually do have the feature level.So im trying to download a better feature level so it could work, but I cant find the downloads for it.I wonder if my PC...
  4. Graphics Card not supported

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Card not supported: I tried changing my graphics card for other applications. But the application does not run on the graphics card. I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling the driver. Every possible thing i have tried and none worked. You guys help...
  5. Graphics card does not work after starting?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card does not work after starting?: Hi, When I started my PC this morning, relatively little happened at first. The picture was dark blue and then the PC started after some waiting. But from then on it became quite loud. When I was in the login screen I already saw that the color settings were different than...
  6. Blender does not start despite current graphics cards?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blender does not start despite current graphics cards?: I have downloaded Blender 2.83a but when I try to start it I get this error message. I have the latest Windows version (64 bit) and I have already checked the device manager for updates on both graphics cards, both are up to date. So what is the reason for this?...
  7. DirectX11 Graphics Card Not Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX11 Graphics Card Not Found: I had just purchased Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 from steam and every time I try to play it, the game says that I didn't shut the game down properly and tells me to go into safe mode. Then it says that I don't have a valid DirectX11 Graphics Card. I have downloaded numerous...
  8. fixing my graphics card.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fixing my graphics card.: i need to up grade my hardware accelerated card. thank you Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-my-graphics-card/f48dc4c7-6ebe-4d61-8aee-da64a1ed18fe
  9. DirectX12 won't support DirectX11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX12 won't support DirectX11?: So I got a new PC with an Nvidia 9100 integrated graphics, and I wanted to start a gaming career by playing fortnite, but for some reason when I try to start fortnite it says "Failed to locate a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level". So I checked...
  10. your graphics hardware does not support all features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your graphics hardware does not support all features: Hello , I am encountering this issues since the latest update , idk what should i do That error appears when i try to open CS GO , and as for League of legends its rolling with 0.6 fps , before it was working great Please help :*:*:*...