Windows 10: How to Fix Constant and Frequent BSOD errors on Windows 11. Stop code:...

Discus and support How to Fix Constant and Frequent BSOD errors on Windows 11. Stop code:... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, community,I'm on a DELL G5 15 laptop using Windows 11. Around 2 weeks ago, I've been receiving frequent BSOD errors that usually show stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexS_986, Feb 16, 2022.

1. AlexS_986 Win User

How to Fix Constant and Frequent BSOD errors on Windows 11. Stop code:...

Hello, community,I'm on a DELL G5 15 laptop using Windows 11. Around 2 weeks ago, I've been receiving frequent BSOD errors that usually show stop codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys failed or tcpip.sys failed and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Occasionally I will receive stop codes: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. Some crashes occur right when I start up and some happen several times every few minutes. Sometimes I can go hours without my computer crashing. - All my drivers are up to date- My computer is up to date, though one cumulative update fail

:)

AlexS_986, Feb 16, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Feb 16, 2022
  3. Constant BSOD even on stock default

As others have addressed, we need the BSOD code, looks something like OxO.....124 or similar.
    Without the code or the error listed above the stop code, we are all just taking pot shots at your issue.

I agree if its all of a sudden, its likely ram and as Frick addressed, its very easy to test and verify with memtest 86+ in DOS.

sneekypeet, Feb 16, 2022
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 16, 2022
Thema:

1. How to Fix Constant and Frequent BSOD errors on Windows 11. Stop code:... - Similar Threads - Fix Constant Frequent

2. How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix BSOD and stop codes?: For the past couple of months, I have been experiencing constant BSOD and stop error codes. I have tried to fix it on my own by using SFC scans and DISM scans as well as troubleshooting all areas of my computer. I have also reviewed the minidump files and uninstalled and...
  3. How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD and stop codes?: For the past couple of months, I have been experiencing constant BSOD and stop error codes. I have tried to fix it on my own by using SFC scans and DISM scans as well as troubleshooting all areas of my computer. I have also reviewed the minidump files and uninstalled and...
  4. How to fix BSOD and stop codes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant BSOD errors: My computer will always crash inevitably sometime after turning on with a BSOD error usually being: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and often different kernel errors. This has been happening probably for over a year or two now but recently it's been...
  6. How to fix constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix constant BSOD errors: My computer will always crash inevitably sometime after turning on with a BSOD error usually being: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and often different kernel errors. This has been happening probably for over a year or two now but recently it's been...
  7. How to fix constant BSOD errors

8. How to Fix Constant and Frequent BSOD errors on Windows 11. Stop code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Constant and Frequent BSOD errors on Windows 11. Stop code:...: Hello, community,I'm on a DELL G5 15 laptop using Windows 11. Around 2 weeks ago, I've been receiving frequent BSOD errors that usually show stop codes: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys failed or tcpip.sys failed and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Occasionally I will...
  9. Constant BSOD error and Frequent restarts.

Constant BSOD error and Frequent restarts.: Hello , I am asking this question after encountering several Blue Screen errors in pc while working + page crashes while using browsers Chrome and Opera . Codes that show up are - Memory Management , System Service Exception I saw the logs from event viewer and looked for...
  10. How to resolve frequent stop code errors?

How to resolve frequent stop code errors?: Yesterday, I got this brand new laptop. Now, it's frequently been restarting randomly while I was using it due to stop code errors. Today it restarted 3 times. 3. times. The errors weren't all the same, all different. I don't remember all of the codes unfortunately. I'm not...