Windows 10: How to fix constant blue screening and freezing on my windows 10 laptop

Discus and support How to fix constant blue screening and freezing on my windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; a few minute after i turn on my laptop each time it either freezes or shows the blue screen, how to fix?Please help me, i need my computer fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gilchrist Dean, Sep 26, 2022.

1. How to fix constant blue screening and freezing on my windows 10 laptop

a few minute after i turn on my laptop each time it either freezes or shows the blue screen, how to fix?Please help me, i need my computer fixed

:)

Gilchrist Dean, Sep 26, 2022

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Sep 26, 2022
  4. How to fix constant blue screening and freezing on my windows 10 laptop

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

How to fix constant blue screening and freezing on my windows 10 laptop

1. How to fix constant blue screening and freezing on my windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - fix constant blue

2. Blue screen and constant freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen and constant freezes: The other the day my PC crashed ,followed by some frequent freezes while using it afterwards and it end up worse as disk is now stuck at 50% ,also whenever i try to access the file explorer the computer freezes and sometimes it says microsoft window not respoiding...
  3. Blue screen and constant freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and constant freezes: The other the day my PC crashed ,followed by some frequent freezes while using it afterwards and it end up worse as disk is now stuck at 50% ,also whenever i try to access the file explorer the computer freezes and sometimes it says microsoft window not respoiding...
  4. Blue screen and constant freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix constant blue screening and freezing on my windows 10 laptop

How to fix constant blue screening and freezing on my windows 10 laptop: a few minute after i turn on my laptop each time it either freezes or shows the blue screen, how to fix?Please help me, i need my computer fixed...
  6. How to fix constant blue screening and freezing on my windows 10 laptop

How to fix constant blue screening and freezing on my windows 10 laptop: a few minute after i turn on my laptop each time it either freezes or shows the blue screen, how to fix?Please help me, i need my computer fixed...
  7. Windows constantly freezes and blue screens

Windows constantly freezes and blue screens: Hi all,I just got Dell latitude 7390 laptop second hand and it is constantly freezing and hard crashes with the only way to recover to force shutdown. It has also been repeatedly bluescreening with “WHEA_UNCONTROLABLE_ERROR” and on less occasions with...
  8. Windows constantly freezes and blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows constantly freezes and blue screens: Hi all,I just got Dell latitude 7390 laptop second hand and it is constantly freezing and hard crashes with the only way to recover to force shutdown. It has also been repeatedly bluescreening with “WHEA_UNCONTROLABLE_ERROR” and on less occasions with...
  9. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

Constant blue screen crashes or freezes: I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot...
  10. Constant blue screen crashes or freezes

Constant blue screen crashes or freezes: I've been having constant crashes basically out of nowhere. I've installed no recent programs or drivers and the crashes can happen at any time, even when the PC is booting up, though that's rare now--at the outset, it happened enough that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to boot...