Windows 10: How to fix constant BSOD errors

Discus and support How to fix constant BSOD errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer will always crash inevitably sometime after turning on with a BSOD error usually being: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adrianski Adrianski, Nov 24, 2022.

1. How to fix constant BSOD errors

My computer will always crash inevitably sometime after turning on with a BSOD error usually being: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and often different kernel errors. This has been happening probably for over a year or two now but recently it's been happening more often making pc use very difficult. Sometimes when this happens the pc will reboot in safe mode. I have a feeling it might be my SSD but I'm not sure. If there's anything else, I should include please tell me.Here are the dmp files! https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmdOLWQhgKT3gg_obI3yXArsNhPv https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmdOL

:)

Adrianski Adrianski, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Nov 24, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 24, 2022
  4. DMAR Win User

How to fix constant BSOD errors

Constant bsod error - critical_process_died

I keep getting a bsod error that says "critical_process_died". I don't know too much about bsod errors so I'm not really sure on how to fix this. I've ran the sfc.exe/scannow command and it said it found corrupted files, but couldn't fix them. I then ran the dism...restore health command and that didn't work at all either. If anyone can help me with this I'd really appreciate it, thanks. I've included my dump files here as well. I tried to do a system restore to see if that would work, but every time I tried to restore it would cause this bsod error before it could finish.

Is there any other steps I can take, to help resolve this issue? It's very frustrating having my computer crash at random times throughout the day...

Will someone please help me with these constant bsod crashes..... I can't do a system restore, boot into safe mode or into advanced startup because they also cause my critical process died bsod error... this is EXTREMELY frustrating and I have no clue on what I can do from here to fix this huge problem.........

Thema:

How to fix constant BSOD errors

1. How to fix constant BSOD errors - Similar Threads - fix constant BSOD

2. How to fix constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix constant BSOD: I don’t know a lot about computers and don’t know how to fix them, so I hope I can get some help. I constantly get BSOD on a game. Any other game I play is fine. The BSOD stop codes I get are almost different every time, example:stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONstop code:...
  3. How to fix constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant BSOD: I don’t know a lot about computers and don’t know how to fix them, so I hope I can get some help. I constantly get BSOD on a game. Any other game I play is fine. The BSOD stop codes I get are almost different every time, example:stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONstop code:...
  4. How to fix constant BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to fix constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant BSOD errors: My computer will always crash inevitably sometime after turning on with a BSOD error usually being: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and often different kernel errors. This has been happening probably for over a year or two now but recently it's been...
  6. How to fix constant BSOD errors

How to fix constant BSOD errors: My computer will always crash inevitably sometime after turning on with a BSOD error usually being: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and often different kernel errors. This has been happening probably for over a year or two now but recently it's been...
  7. Constant BSoDs, How To Fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSoDs, How To Fix?: My prebuilt Windows 11 PC Gigabyte RTX 3050 8GB, Intel i5 11400, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD has been running into constant blue-screens lately, to the point where I can barely do anything without it crashing. These tend to happen while opening my web browser, or...
  8. Constant BSoDs, How To Fix?

Constant BSoDs, How To Fix?: My prebuilt Windows 11 PC Gigabyte RTX 3050 8GB, Intel i5 11400, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD has been running into constant blue-screens lately, to the point where I can barely do anything without it crashing. These tend to happen while opening my web browser, or...
  9. Constant BSOD Errors

Constant BSOD Errors: I have been experiencing varying BSOD errors irql_not_less_than..., Bad_Pool_Caller, System service exception, Internal power error that all are attributed to "ntoskrnl.exe" according to bluescreenview. To address these issues I have done everything that I can find/think of...
  10. Constant BSOD errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD errors: Hello, Since I updated my computer to a new one -with the old PSU though- I've had constant crashes and errors while using the computer, but only once while gaming. Oddly enough, while gaming it is when it's the most stable. Seems like anything related to YouTube and music...