Windows 10: how to fix constantly popping of project options in windows 10

Discus and support how to fix constantly popping of project options in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am facing a popping of project options in my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SasidharanNataraj, May 6, 2019.

1. how to fix constantly popping of project options in windows 10

I am facing a popping of project options in my laptop

:)

SasidharanNataraj, May 6, 2019

2. Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, May 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 6, 2019
  4. how to fix constantly popping of project options in windows 10

Projecting Windows 10 to LG Smart TV not working

Hello Bob,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you connected both the devices to the same network?

Follow the steps mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article on
    Fix connections to wireless displays

Method 2:

Try changing the settings for Screen Sharing.

1. Go to Settings > System > Project to this PC.
    2. Change the drop down under ‘Windows PCs and phones can project to this PC when you say it's OK’ to ‘Available anywhere on secure networks’.
    3. Under Ask to project to this PC to First time only.
    4. Uncheck the option Require PIN for pairing.
    5. Restart the PC.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 6, 2019
Thema:

how to fix constantly popping of project options in windows 10

1. how to fix constantly popping of project options in windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix constantly popping

2. How to fix constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix constant BSOD: I don’t know a lot about computers and don’t know how to fix them, so I hope I can get some help. I constantly get BSOD on a game. Any other game I play is fine. The BSOD stop codes I get are almost different every time, example:stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONstop code:...
  3. How to fix constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant BSOD: I don’t know a lot about computers and don’t know how to fix them, so I hope I can get some help. I constantly get BSOD on a game. Any other game I play is fine. The BSOD stop codes I get are almost different every time, example:stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONstop code:...
  4. Windows 10 project bar continuously pops up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 project bar continuously pops up: Greetings, I have been using Windows 10 for the past couple of years and facing some problems for quite some time. Whenever I try to type something, the project bar automatically pops up and flashes continuously in the screen. This leads to my touch pad not working and only...
  5. How to fix constant Windows 10 crashes?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix constant Windows 10 crashes?: Hi, Recently my PC has been crashing beyond control and it seems like I tried every available way to repair it. It started happening 3 days ago after I updated Windows 10 to version 20H2. The crashes occured while just using the computer, suddenly everything freezes, there...
  6. How to fix constant static

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix constant static: So randomly today a static buzzing noise has been constantly going, it's not my headset because I've tried it on other hardware and it's fine. I've read forums and helplines I've watched videos and even tried the troubleshoot option, I've done the same steps that they all...
  7. The screen projecting option keeps popping up

The screen projecting option keeps popping up: I have an issue with the screen projecting options duplicate,extend, etc that keeps showing up in my screen. It's showing up by itsself without I have to press the Windows+P button. And it keeps moving by itself up and down around the 4 screen options. Is there anything I...
  8. How to add Project Display option to Windows 10 Desktop Context Menu

in Windows 10 News
    How to add Project Display option to Windows 10 Desktop Context Menu: [ATTACH] [IMG]If you wish to wirelessly project your screen to an external display, Microsoft has added a feature to Project Display on a Windows 10 computer. They also allow the reverse of this where devices can project on a Windows 10 [...] This post How to add Project...
  9. Constant pop-ups on Windows 10

Constant pop-ups on Windows 10: I keep getting pop-ups on my lower right corner. I use Adblock, Defender and get constant updates but nothing stops these from happening. Does this happen to anyone else out there? Help me!!!...
  10. How to change options on Project Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    How to change options on Project Spartan?: Just started looking at Spartan today and I'm struggling to work out how to do a few things, that I think were on the 'Internet Options' tab in IE. Can anyone tell me how to: Change how tabs work so when I open something in a new tab I automatically switch to that tab...