Windows 10: How to fix contact system administrator grayed out settings?

Discus and support How to fix contact system administrator grayed out settings? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am the system administrator but it doesn't let me change the setting. And some other settings throughout the system as well. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustRelaxASC, Oct 23, 2020.

1. How to fix contact system administrator grayed out settings?

I am the system administrator but it doesn't let me change the setting. And some other settings throughout the system as well.

submitted by /u/JustRelaxASC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JustRelaxASC, Oct 23, 2020
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Oct 23, 2020
  3. suraj1kc Win User
    how to contact system administrator

I have a same problem regarding upgrade... How can i contact system administration? will system admin provide me a Enterprise Key ? I want step by step solution please How to fix contact system administrator grayed out settings? :)

suraj1kc, Oct 23, 2020
  4. How to fix contact system administrator grayed out settings?

"Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

How to fix contact system administrator grayed out settings?

1. How to fix contact system administrator grayed out settings? - Similar Threads - fix contact system

2. Change ownership is grayed out, how to fix that.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change ownership is grayed out, how to fix that.: Hi,I need to delete the scan history of my WIN11 install. I had some files that I removed from the AV scan, still, windows says it needs to take action against it even tho the files are long goneso here comes my second problem other than Windows is stupid and figure that out...
  3. Change ownership is grayed out, how to fix that.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change ownership is grayed out, how to fix that.: Hi,I need to delete the scan history of my WIN11 install. I had some files that I removed from the AV scan, still, windows says it needs to take action against it even tho the files are long goneso here comes my second problem other than Windows is stupid and figure that out...
  4. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  5. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  6. Contact system Administrator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. how do i contact my system administrator

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do i contact my system administrator: need help with activating my windows 10 pro. seem to be using the pirated version. cannot find my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-contact-my-system-administrator/f6404ae6-4200-4601-ba68-db321464a5a2
  8. why Mobile Hotspot is grayed out...? How to fix this...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why Mobile Hotspot is grayed out...? How to fix this...?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sayemon10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m88ubh/why_mobile_hotspot_is_grayed_out_how_to_fix_this/
  9. Nightlight settings are grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Nightlight settings are grayed out: My Nightlight is greyed out. The video driver is up to date. So I've tried this instruction. And I've found out that there are no such keys in this folder. What should I do next? Can I create these keys somehow and delete them thereafter? Please help, my eyes are in real pain...
  10. Advanced Properties/Run As Administrator Grayed Out

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Properties/Run As Administrator Grayed Out: I need to access some areas of the control panel that are only available when it is run as administrator. I am unable to do this because the option to do so is grayed out. UAC is turned off. How can I run control panel as administrator? Here's a video with a duration of...