Windows 10: How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

Discus and support How to fix corrupt windows 10 install? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you can help with this please do. If possible I'd like to have Mr. Carmack help, you seem to have quite a bit of experience in this field. My laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hogan-1, May 8, 2022.

1. Hogan-1 Win User

How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

If you can help with this please do. If possible I'd like to have Mr. Carmack help, you seem to have quite a bit of experience in this field. My laptop has a corrupt version/ pre-used software of windows 10 proand as I try to recover my previous OS 10 Home it continues to do the 10 Pro I've deleted file and tried the PS Get. I also tried to recover by using media creation tool but the manual download didn't load past 60% so if community cant help I'll just hard reset maybe they'll work. Thanks.

:)

Hogan-1, May 8, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 8, 2022
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 8, 2022
  4. How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 8, 2022
Thema:

How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

1. How to fix corrupt windows 10 install? - Similar Threads - fix corrupt install

2. How to fix a corrupted network profile on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a corrupted network profile on windows 10: So i tried to reconnect to my university wifi and when i try to change the authentication method it showed this error and then back to default"Windows has encountered an error saving the wireless profile""Specific error: The network connection profile is corrupted."...
  3. How to fix a corrupted network profile on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a corrupted network profile on windows 10: So i tried to reconnect to my university wifi and when i try to change the authentication method it showed this error and then back to default"Windows has encountered an error saving the wireless profile""Specific error: The network connection profile is corrupted."...
  4. How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?: If you can help with this please do. If possible I'd like to have Mr. Carmack help, you seem to have quite a bit of experience in this field. My laptop has a corrupt version/ pre-used software of windows 10 proand as I try to recover my previous OS 10 Home it continues to do...
  5. How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix corrupt windows 10 install?: If you can help with this please do. If possible I'd like to have Mr. Carmack help, you seem to have quite a bit of experience in this field. My laptop has a corrupt version/ pre-used software of windows 10 proand as I try to recover my previous OS 10 Home it continues to do...
  6. Windows installation got corrupted, how do I fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows installation got corrupted, how do I fix it.: So after installing a new ssd and rebooting my computer my pc told me that windows is broken and needs to be fixed. I created a recovery usb stick and got into the help menu but it wasn't able to solve my problem. I did /scanos but it gives me 0 installations.So I reinstalled...
  7. Windows installation got corrupted, how do I fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows installation got corrupted, how do I fix it.: So after installing a new ssd and rebooting my computer my pc told me that windows is broken and needs to be fixed. I created a recovery usb stick and got into the help menu but it wasn't able to solve my problem. I did /scanos but it gives me 0 installations.So I reinstalled...
  8. Windows installation got corrupted, how do I fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows 10 - User Profile corrupted / how to fix

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - User Profile corrupted / how to fix: My user name disappeared from the login screen. I can access the CMD menu by clicking Shift-Restart from start up screen as "Administrator X:\windows\system32\cmd.exe" opens up. From there I'm stuck. Various web searches techniques to create a new user name / password,...
  10. Windows install corrupted and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows install corrupted and I don't know how to fix it: I have an old laptop that I installed windows 10 on a few years ago, and now I'm trying to sell it so I factory reset the laptop, and while it was reinstalling windows something unplugged it and it died, I've tried a windows installation media USB but when I plug it in and...