Windows 10: How to fix corrupted mouse driver (Re-installed mouse driver, Attempted sfc, dsim and...

Discus and support How to fix corrupted mouse driver (Re-installed mouse driver, Attempted sfc, dsim and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. So yesterday, all of a sudden, my mouse (Logitech G502) left click seems to be too sensitive. When I click it, it seems to double click even if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Edenathan, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Edenathan Win User

How to fix corrupted mouse driver (Re-installed mouse driver, Attempted sfc, dsim and...

Hi. So yesterday, all of a sudden, my mouse (Logitech G502) left click seems to be too sensitive. When I click it, it seems to double click even if I didn't. I've had this mouse for 10 months, and only yesterday it started. I thought it was the hardware causing the issue, but I tested another mouse (Wireless Microsoft Mouse) and it still had the issue. My trackpad is working fine, however. So I assumed that it is the driver's issue. I tried re-installing the mouse driver several times but the issue persisted. I also tried changing the mouse double click speed settings but it didn't fix the issue. I tried /sfc and dsim and even if it says corruption not detected, the issue is still there. I also tried System Restore but it still didn't work. I'm not sure how I can fix this, I've had this laptop for 1 year and 3 months now. Is this issue resolvable? Or do I have to reset this PC?

:)

Edenathan, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 6, 2019
  3. eastman Win User
    Buggy/corrupted mouse drivers

My desktop uses a USB wired mouse, the mouse worked fine for a month or two, then just started glitching out. Right clicks act as both left and right (at the same time, ikr, it's weird), and left clicks often refuse to go through. I'm assuming that it's the driver, not the mouse, but I could be wrong. I haven't gotten a chance to test the mouse on other systems, but I will try and update this post when I do. The mouse is only a few months old (as is the desktop), so I doubt that the mouse itself is broken, and if it was faulty it wouldn't have worked very well the first time I booted the tower. In attempts to fix the driver I have uninstalled the device and deleted the drivers then unplugged and replugged, works for a few minutes, then goes back to glitches. I can't seem to find a driver download on the Asus website for the model mouse I have, just a user manual. I've also done numerous virus scans with programs like Hitman pro, Malwarebytes, and the service I pay for, Kasperksy. Any ideas as to why this happens? I have exhausted my troubleshooting for now, and don't have a clue, please leave suggestions, thanks.

eastman, Sep 6, 2019
  4. How to fix corrupted mouse driver (Re-installed mouse driver, Attempted sfc, dsim and...

mouse drivers not found

It still doesn't work...

I think the problem here is that I can't find drivers to download or update because the mouse doesn't need them in order to work, I've tried all kinds of troubleshooting. It's really annoying.

JackSkeleslug, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

How to fix corrupted mouse driver (Re-installed mouse driver, Attempted sfc, dsim and...

1. How to fix corrupted mouse driver (Re-installed mouse driver, Attempted sfc, dsim and... - Similar Threads - fix corrupted mouse

2. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall: Hello,Yesterday, my PC encountered a blue screen of death. Rebooting and Windows Auto-repair resolved the issue, but now my mouse is not working. My mouse is an ET T7. It works when plugged into another computer. Plugging in another mouse to my PC does not work. Windows...
  3. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall: Hello,Yesterday, my PC encountered a blue screen of death. Rebooting and Windows Auto-repair resolved the issue, but now my mouse is not working. My mouse is an ET T7. It works when plugged into another computer. Plugging in another mouse to my PC does not work. Windows...
  4. Corrupted Mouse Driver - Cannot Reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse and Drivers:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Drivers:: I only have one mouse and keyboard, Logitech Y-R0053 wireless and it freezes up. Under the Hardware tab it lists two 2 and the top one says "HID-compliant mouse" and the bottom one says "HID-compliant Unifying Mouse". When I look at the driver details under the bottom one it...
  6. Lost mouse cursor with corrupted drivers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lost mouse cursor with corrupted drivers: Lost mouse cursor and also have error message on access to one drive. Have tried removing mouse drivers, but on restart no success. Do I need to make a restoration disk?...
  7. Mouse Drivers Corrupt?

Mouse Drivers Corrupt?: Sometimes when I boot up my machine, a second or two after desktop launches, my mouse pointer will stick to the right hand border of the screen. Any attempt to move the pointer will result in it being pulled back towards the screen edge. Occasionally, rather than the above,...
  8. Cannot install mouse drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install mouse drivers: Synapse isn’t detecting a Razer Mamba Te. I think it is the driver issue so I tried to update the drivers but got an error that "Access is denied". My system runs Windows 10 HOME 1809. I don’t know how to install drivers using CMD. I also face the issue when installing...
  9. Mouse driver install

Mouse driver install: Hi, I have installed a Logitech M510 wireless mouse driver, which works fine. However, every time I start my PC in the morning, Win 10 installs an additional HID compliant driver, which is totally redundant. How can I verify which driver is used and how can I prevent that...
  10. Buggy/corrupted mouse drivers

Buggy/corrupted mouse drivers: My desktop uses a USB wired mouse, the mouse worked fine for a month or two, then just started glitching out. Right clicks act as both left and right (at the same time, ikr, it's weird), and left clicks often refuse to go through. I'm assuming that it's the driver, not the...