Windows 10: How to Fix Corrupted System Files?

Discus and support How to Fix Corrupted System Files? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, recently my HP laptop keeps crashing when playing games. I ran "sfc /scannow" scan on command prompt, and the result:-Windows Resource Protection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IrfanDaniel1, Mar 15, 2022.

1. How to Fix Corrupted System Files?

Hi, recently my HP laptop keeps crashing when playing games. I ran "sfc /scannow" scan on command prompt, and the result:-Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.Also ran Windows Powershell "dism /cleanup-image /online /restorehealth" and the result:-The WOF driver encountered a corruption in the compressed file's Resource Ta

:)

IrfanDaniel1, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

How to Fix Corrupted System Files?

1. How to Fix Corrupted System Files? - Similar Threads - Fix Corrupted System

2. How to fix corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix corrupted system file: I've tried for two days now to fix my pc. I've troubleshooted pc stuff countless times in the past 10-15 years and this is my most challenging situation to fix. Let's start from the beginning. I turn my PC on, try to load up a game, immediately crashes saying it's a game...
  3. How to fix corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix corrupted system file: I've tried for two days now to fix my pc. I've troubleshooted pc stuff countless times in the past 10-15 years and this is my most challenging situation to fix. Let's start from the beginning. I turn my PC on, try to load up a game, immediately crashes saying it's a game...
  4. PC is VERY laggy, corrupt system files? How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is VERY laggy, corrupt system files? How to fix?: Here’s some problems with my computer right now:-The “App Readiness” service keeps stopping by itself-The computer is super, SUPER laggy-I can’t install the latest Windows Update-The entire desktop often goes white and shows the end process screen which I can’t click because...
  5. PC is VERY laggy, corrupt system files? How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is VERY laggy, corrupt system files? How to fix?: Here’s some problems with my computer right now:-The “App Readiness” service keeps stopping by itself-The computer is super, SUPER laggy-I can’t install the latest Windows Update-The entire desktop often goes white and shows the end process screen which I can’t click because...
  6. PC is VERY laggy, corrupt system files? How to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to Fix Corrupted System Files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Fix Corrupted System Files?: Hi, recently my HP laptop keeps crashing when playing games. I ran "sfc /scannow" scan on command prompt, and the result:-Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located...
  8. How to Fix Corrupted System Files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Corrupted System Files?: Hi, recently my HP laptop keeps crashing when playing games. I ran "sfc /scannow" scan on command prompt, and the result:-Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located...
  9. How To Fix Corrupted Files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How To Fix Corrupted Files?: Good day. Recently i have noted that every Microsoft file i create gets corrupted, from Word to Excel. Even pictures that i screenshot get corrupted, with a red cross x on each file. I have tried using the Command Prompt and still facing the same issue. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. How to fix corrupted system files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix corrupted system files in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will see how to manually replace a corrupted single Windows system file with a known good copy of the file, if the System File Checker is not working. The built-in System File Checker is a tool [...] This post How to fix corrupted system...