Windows 10: How to fix "Could not create Java virtual machine" Minecraft PC/Java

Discus and support How to fix "Could not create Java virtual machine" Minecraft PC/Java in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, the first thing to do is open the launcher>Installations> and hover over the version and select the 3 dots then click more options. now in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SandyPlayz86, Jul 12, 2020.

1. How to fix "Could not create Java virtual machine" Minecraft PC/Java

So, the first thing to do is open the launcher>Installations> and hover over the version and select the 3 dots then click more options.

now in the textbox replace all the text with this>

-Xmx4G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M -d64

if you have less than 4gb ram, do:

-Xmx2G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M -d64

also, install the java runtime environment, minecraft usually comes with its own, but it is very buggy and can lag.

get the latest here: https://www.java.com/en/download/

this is all I can say. there are better guides.

here is one:

https://www.techwhoop.com/java-virtual-machine-launcher/

Disclaimer: this is not a microsoft website

:)

SandyPlayz86, Jul 12, 2020

2. error : could not create the java virtual machine

Hi,

I realize that you get error message “could not create the java virtual machine” on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to update java virtual machine software and restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 12, 2020
  3. petrib Win User
    E61i: Is there a JAVA Virtual Machine

The E61i *DOES* have a Java Virtual Machine, but like virtually all mobile devices, it is the so called J2ME (Java 2 Micro Edition) Java (also known as MIDP/CLDC).

Most web sites require J2SE (Java 2 Standard Edition) as is available on PC's (Windows, Mac, Linux). Such J2SE Java "applets" will not work on mobile phones, I'm afraid.

If you wish to understand the differences in detail, see
    http://java.sun.com/j2me
    vs.
    http://java.sun.com/j2se

petrib, Jul 12, 2020
  4. 7CTech Win User

How to fix "Could not create Java virtual machine" Minecraft PC/Java

Java

Hello

Just a quick question, I have a massive Minecraft Modpack (100+ Mods) and it only runs on Java 7

I know Java 7 is likely to have security vulnerabilities. Is there any way for me to create a contained Java environment (aside from a virtual machine) in where I can run Java 7 and my Modpack, without the risk of my computer being infected

Thanks

7CTech, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

How to fix "Could not create Java virtual machine" Minecraft PC/Java

1. How to fix "Could not create Java virtual machine" Minecraft PC/Java - Similar Threads - fix create Java

2. Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java: Im having a problem where no matter how many times i reinstall minecraft or reset or repair it it just doesnt work , i use the Gamepass to play minecraft , Both java and my graphic drivers are up to date and i have tried running as administrator...
  3. Minecraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java: We have a new pc and trying to download minecraft java edition but its not working. When we click on the download button it just goes to windows 10 version link? any ideas please...
  4. Minecraft Java on Pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft Java on Pc: Hello all, I could really use some help. I purchased and downloaded Minecraft Java on my new PC. However, everytime I try to load a server whether through single player or multi-player it won't load. I have tried everything from Uninstaller and reinstalling minecraft and...
  5. minecraft java

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minecraft java: how can i buy minecraft java Edition on Windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java/ed073a2e-c755-4bcb-aef7-716c5109d667
  6. Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minecraft java: Hello I was trying to buy a second minecraft java account for my brother so we could play it together and when I press buy it says were ssssssorry and doesn't let me pay why is this? I couldn't find a section for this so I put it here sorry...
  7. Minecraft JAVA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft JAVA: So me and my brother have been trying to play Minecraft lan for a long time now and when I open the world to lan i just doesn't show up on his computer but when we make world on our iMac it does show up on his computer to connect to also when i try to connect to his realm my...
  8. I’m trying to install java but every time I do it says “could not create the java virtual...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m trying to install java but every time I do it says “could not create the java virtual...: I’ve uninstalled all previous java versions and now I don’t have any. submitted by /u/Diamondsaur [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ht4en3/im_trying_to_install_java_but_every_time_i_do_it/
  9. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...
  10. Recurring Issue with Java Virtual Machine Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recurring Issue with Java Virtual Machine Error: [ATTACH] Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling java, JRE, and/or JDK. Have scanned computer for viruses and cleaned. This all started after I thought I got some malware on my computer after downloading a simple file from GitHub for fun. Error continuously pops up after...