Windows 10: How to fix Critical process died

Discus and support How to fix Critical process died in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It all started when my loose power supply cable made my pc shut down then on then off again and when i finally opened it properly the blue screen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cygnous, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Cygnous Win User

How to fix Critical process died

It all started when my loose power supply cable made my pc shut down then on then off again and when i finally opened it properly the blue screen with stop code critical process died started appearing. i tried commands and restoring to a point but it didnt work can someone help me?. i used chkdsk on X: and it says it found a problem but when i tried to fix it it says that it is write protected

:)

Cygnous, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 17, 2023
  3. "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" Blue Screen

Hello,

Try temporarily removing the third-party conflicting software. Also try suggestions mentioned here and see if they helps you:

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-critical-process-...

Let us know if this helps!

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 17, 2023
  4. How to fix Critical process died

Critical Process Died - how to fix?

Try by running the hardware troubleshooter. To open the Run command, press Windows key + R, then type msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic & press Enter.Then click Next to start the process.

If the problem continues, you can use other Windows troubleshooters.

1: Click the Start button, then type troubleshoot settings and press Enter.

2: Navigate to the Other Troubleshooters section.

3: A list of troubleshooters is available. Run any relevant troubleshooters that may be useful in this situation.

Corrupted or missing system files can also cause problems for Windows processes, resulting in the ‘critical process died’ error. SFC (System File Checker) can be used to replace those system files with their cached versions.

Also try by removing recent windows update.

IlizaDecruz, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

How to fix Critical process died

1. How to fix Critical process died - Similar Threads - fix Critical process

2. How to fix critical process died?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix critical process died?: Hello,When I open my pc it don't enter the desktop it immediately crash the blue screenAnd the stop code is: critical process diedPlease I need an solution for this problem...
  3. How to fix critical process died?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix critical process died?: Hello,When I open my pc it don't enter the desktop it immediately crash the blue screenAnd the stop code is: critical process diedPlease I need an solution for this problem...
  4. How to fix critical process died?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to fix Critical process died

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Critical process died: It all started when my loose power supply cable made my pc shut down then on then off again and when i finally opened it properly the blue screen with stop code critical process died started appearing. i tried commands and restoring to a point but it didnt work can someone...
  6. How to fix Critical process died

How to fix Critical process died: It all started when my loose power supply cable made my pc shut down then on then off again and when i finally opened it properly the blue screen with stop code critical process died started appearing. i tried commands and restoring to a point but it didnt work can someone...
  7. Critical Process Died - how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died - how to fix?: I can’t get my computer to work properly anymore. It is a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10.I have tried restarting, but no success. It seems to be stuck in a loop.Under Advanced Options, I have tried -Startup Repair - it didn’t work.Startup Settings - number 5, enable safe mode...
  8. Critical Process Died - how to fix?

Critical Process Died - how to fix?: I can’t get my computer to work properly anymore. It is a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10.I have tried restarting, but no success. It seems to be stuck in a loop.Under Advanced Options, I have tried -Startup Repair - it didn’t work.Startup Settings - number 5, enable safe mode...
  9. Critical Process Died - how to fix?

10. Critical process died

Critical process died: I receive the issue Critical process died after each booting. I can not roll back to the restore point because I get the same error. The Safe Mode didn’t help either https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died/4cbc9ee9-0a1b-4c14-a983-1881d5d2e2ef