Windows 10: How to fix csc.exe application error in Windows 10

Discus and support How to fix csc.exe application error in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Csc.exe is a C# compiler that comes with Microsoft’s .NET Framework. Although we have […] This article How to fix csc.exe application error in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 23, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to fix csc.exe application error in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 23, 2020

2. regsvr32.exe - application error

Hello,

I would like to inform that Regsvr32.exe Application Error
    Codes are caused by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system or by the following reasons:

• missing or damaged or modified .dll files.
    • Invalid Entry or Command path.
    • Active X control errors.
    • Registry issues.
    • Viral or Malware Attack.

I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system
    files

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    wnda3100v2.exe application error

Hi Vette,

WNDA3100v2.exe is an extension helps to indicate which are the files that should be executed. As the program has no visible Window, it is hard to track whether a file is present or not. When this process file gets missing or anything, the computer starts
    showing a number of indications of software and program malfunction.

To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:

Let us know how it goes.

Riel Alc, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Vettewine Win User

wnda3100v2.exe application error

Hi Vette,

WNDA3100v2.exe is an extension helps to indicate which are the files that should be executed. As the program has no visible Window, it is hard to track whether a file is present or not. When this process file gets missing or anything, the computer starts
    showing a number of indications of software and program malfunction.

To resolve the issue, please follow the steps below:

Let us know how it goes.

No change. Ran both the SFC and the DISM then clean boot and error message still comes up. Any other ideas? Could it have anything to do with faulty DIMM memory, etc.?

Vettewine, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

1. How to fix csc.exe application error in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix csc exe

2. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this application error?: its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced memory at 0x00ee2644. The memory could not be written. How to fix these both errors?...
  3. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this application error?: its saying me The instruction at 0x08a45514 referenced memory at 0x08a45514. The memory could not be written. The instruction at 0x00ed9a5f referenced memory at 0x00ee2644. The memory could not be written. How to fix these both errors?...
  4. How to fix this application error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error: [ATTACH]RAVCpl64.exe is a Realtek process. It will be present on all computers having Realtek drivers. However, it is not supposed to show any kind of error, which it’s been doing on a lot of computers. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do if RAVCpl64.exe...
  6. How to Fix Application Error 0xc0000906 on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Fix Application Error 0xc0000906 on Windows 11/10: [IMG]Many users have reported experiencing Application Error 0xc0000906 when trying to launch a third-party application on Windows PC. While this error code is triggered for multiple applications for some users, some affected users dealt with the error only with a few...
  7. CSC Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CSC Folder: Having a major issue with deleting the CSC Folder Tried to take ownership, access denied Even tried as Admin try the reg fix - same problem keep getting access denied you need permission All profiles deleted from the local machine HELP! tried going to sync centre,...
  8. Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application: Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with a Windows 10 Permissions Error and i really need some Windows Experts help, Situation I Have an application that is called SGT, it is a software for industry management the problem is that whenever i'm using a Regular User of...
  9. Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application: Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with a Windows 10 Permissions Error and i really need some Windows Experts help, Situation I Have an application that is called SGT, it is a software for industry management the problem is that whenever i'm using a Regular User of...
  10. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...