Windows 10: How to fix Ctrl+C not working ?

Discus and support How to fix Ctrl+C not working ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently i have encounter an issue where i can't not use the Ctrl+C command. I have try every single way to fix it on the internet like uninstall the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pham Dang Hoang Long, Dec 29, 2022.

1. How to fix Ctrl+C not working ?

recently i have encounter an issue where i can't not use the Ctrl+C command. I have try every single way to fix it on the internet like uninstall the keyboard driver, update it, troubleshoot, doing some Registry Editor but still i couldn't solve the problem, it is really annoy me.

:)

Pham Dang Hoang Long, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Ghot Win User
  3. CTRL+C/X/V Not working How to fix Ctrl+C not working ? :(

Hi, I hope someone can help me out.

A few days ago, some of my keyboard shortcuts stopped working for me. As far as I know, the only shortcuts that refuse to work with me are:

• ctrl + c
    • ctrl + x
    • ctrl + v
    • ctrl + z
    • ctrl + t (this one used to work until literally just now while I was testing it)
    I don't think that this is a hardware issue because (oddly enough), the following keyboard shortcuts DO work.

• ctrl + w
    • ctrl + n
    • ctrl + p
    • ctrl + d
    I have already uninstalled my keyboard drivers and restarted my computer several times.

This problem affects me across Firefox, Chrome, Line...

The only thing of note that happened to me before this started happening is that Firefox updated and kicked my old data into a folder on my desktop.

I desperately hope that someone can help me out; my googling so far has been fruitless.

I am using an HP ENVY 15 Laptop...

vectorsmash, Dec 29, 2022
  4. How to fix Ctrl+C not working ?

Why won't ctrl+C work

I downloaded windows 11 and when I tried to copy a text it opened up the game bar. At the suggestion of someone on here I uninstalled the games bar, and now ctrl+c doesn't do anything. Obviously ctrl+c is really useful, and my work takes longer to do, and is more tedious so advice is greatly apricated!

Izzy Young, Dec 29, 2022
Thema:

How to fix Ctrl+C not working ?

1. How to fix Ctrl+C not working ? - Similar Threads - fix Ctrl+C working

2. Ctrl C not working, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl C not working, how do I fix it?: HiAwhile back my Ctrl C shortcut stopped working and instead just pulled up the Xbox game bar. This weird thing is i have no key bind for Ctrl C to pull up the game bar and after disabling the game bar itself, Ctrl C just didn't do anything. I tried to follow the directions...
  3. Ctrl C not working, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ctrl C not working, how do I fix it?: HiAwhile back my Ctrl C shortcut stopped working and instead just pulled up the Xbox game bar. This weird thing is i have no key bind for Ctrl C to pull up the game bar and after disabling the game bar itself, Ctrl C just didn't do anything. I tried to follow the directions...
  4. How to fix Ctrl-C not working for File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Ctrl-C not working for File Explorer?: Ctrl-C works otherwise such as NotePad App but not File Explorere.Is there a setting to prevent Ctrl-C when using File Explorer?To copy a file, I am now limited to Mouse until this is fixed....
  5. How to fix Ctrl-C not working for File Explorer?

How to fix Ctrl-C not working for File Explorer?: Ctrl-C works otherwise such as NotePad App but not File Explorere.Is there a setting to prevent Ctrl-C when using File Explorer?To copy a file, I am now limited to Mouse until this is fixed....
  6. How to fix Ctrl+C not working ?

How to fix Ctrl+C not working ?: recently i have encounter an issue where i can't not use the Ctrl+C command. I have try every single way to fix it on the internet like uninstall the keyboard driver, update it, troubleshoot, doing some Registry Editor but still i couldn't solve the problem, it is really...
  7. How to fix Ctrl+C not working ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Ctrl+C not working ?: recently i have encounter an issue where i can't not use the Ctrl+C command. I have try every single way to fix it on the internet like uninstall the keyboard driver, update it, troubleshoot, doing some Registry Editor but still i couldn't solve the problem, it is really...
  8. Ctrl + C not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl + C not working: Hi,I have been experiencing issues with copying using the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl+C".I am using Windows 11. Whenever I need to copy, I press "Ctrl" first, hold it and then press "C". And when I try to paste, it would not work.However, the copying works if I press both keys...
  9. Ctrl + C not working

Ctrl + C not working: Hi,I have been experiencing issues with copying using the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl+C".I am using Windows 11. Whenever I need to copy, I press "Ctrl" first, hold it and then press "C". And when I try to paste, it would not work.However, the copying works if I press both keys...
  10. CTRL + C not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    CTRL + C not working: Hi All, I have purchased a refurbised Lenovo m920q running windows 10 enterprise. The other interesting thing is that the image is built to be used with Zoom, upon resetting windows to factory and going through the mini setup wizard it gives the option to log in using...