Windows 10: How to fix deafult boot device missing

Discus and support How to fix deafult boot device missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i dont know how but I **** up my laptop lenovo I tried all yt tutorials like pressing the hiden recovery button on the left with a needle but there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bence Sandor, Feb 10, 2024.

1. How to fix deafult boot device missing

So i dont know how but I **** up my laptop lenovo I tried all yt tutorials like pressing the hiden recovery button on the left with a needle but there was no recover option soo I tired setting it to leagacy mode that didnt work either and now im hopless shoud I open my laptop and do something in there maybe my boot device moved out of its place or somthing

:)

Bence Sandor, Feb 10, 2024
  2. GZJames Win User

Cannot Start PC: Missing Boot Configuration Data

Windows version: 10.0.19041.631

I reinstalled windows 10 with the keep data and app option a week ago.
    Today, a BSOD happened and it was something like "page fault in nonpaged area". I forgot to record down the specific message.
    Now I cannot start my PC at all. I get this 0xc0000098 error on every boot:

I have tried the following in order:
    • I have tried step #1,2,3,4 here: How to Fix Windows Boot Error 0xc0000098 Quickly In fix #3, Bootrec /fixboot gave me "Access denied" so I stopped there.
    • I have also tried the solution involving diskpart suggested by u/Tekkie_Boy here: Windows Says Boot File is Missing | Error Code 0xc0000098 : Windows10
      I got "Boot files created successfully" but the same error occurs after windows is restarted.
    • Bootrec /rebuildbcd gives me "the requested system device cannot be found" after it finds 1 identified Windows installation and saying yes to installing it to boot list.
    • Macrium Reflect Rescue USB's "Fix Windows boot problems" option didn't work.

Could someone help me please.

GZJames, Feb 10, 2024
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Feb 10, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

How to fix deafult boot device missing

Boot Device not found

Hi Alan,

Corrupted system files or it boot to a different hard drive that it why you received the message Boot Device no found. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to perform automatic repair:

• Force turn off your computer/device 3 times until you reach the Automatic Repair environment.
    • On the list of options under Advance options, choose Start-up Repair and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 10, 2024
Thema:

How to fix deafult boot device missing

1. How to fix deafult boot device missing - Similar Threads - fix deafult boot

2. Default Boot Device Missing fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Default Boot Device Missing fix?: I just bought Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7. After turning on for the first time, an error "Network media not available, retry media connection in 1 sec" appears, followed by a popup titled "Setup confirmation" and text below "Default boot device missing or loading failed”....
  3. Default Boot Device Missing fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Boot Device Missing fix?: I just bought Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IAH7. After turning on for the first time, an error "Network media not available, retry media connection in 1 sec" appears, followed by a popup titled "Setup confirmation" and text below "Default boot device missing or loading failed”....
  4. How to fix deafult boot device missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix deafult boot device missing: So i dont know how but I **** up my laptop lenovo I tried all yt tutorials like pressing the hiden recovery button on the left with a needle but there was no recover option soo I tired setting it to leagacy mode that didnt work either and now im hopless shoud I open my laptop...
  5. How to fix deafult boot device missing

How to fix deafult boot device missing: So i dont know how but I **** up my laptop lenovo I tried all yt tutorials like pressing the hiden recovery button on the left with a needle but there was no recover option soo I tired setting it to leagacy mode that didnt work either and now im hopless shoud I open my laptop...
  6. How to fix "Boot Device Not Found"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "Boot Device Not Found": Hi, my laptop is a HP Pavilion and I use it for animation. It was working fine until it suddenly crashed during a Zoom meeting and it turned off then on again by itself to show me the "Boot Device Not Found" message. I tried watching YouTube videos and reading articles to fix...
  7. How to fix "Boot Device Not Found"

How to fix "Boot Device Not Found": Hi, my laptop is a HP Pavilion and I use it for animation. It was working fine until it suddenly crashed during a Zoom meeting and it turned off then on again by itself to show me the "Boot Device Not Found" message. I tried watching YouTube videos and reading articles to fix...
  8. How to fix "Boot Device Not Found"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How to fix Boot Device Not Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Boot Device Not Found: Computer just boots up and says "Boot Device Not Found - Please Install an operating system on your hard disk. - Hard Disk - 3F0" I have tried multiple things but none seem to work. What can I do?...
  10. How to fix Boot Device Not Found

How to fix Boot Device Not Found: Computer just boots up and says "Boot Device Not Found - Please Install an operating system on your hard disk. - Hard Disk - 3F0" I have tried multiple things but none seem to work. What can I do?...