Windows 10: How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update?

Discus and support How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by skipGreen, Aug 12, 2019.

1. skipGreen Win User

How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update?

:)

skipGreen, Aug 12, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Aug 12, 2019
  3. HELP 5870 Issues:CCC resets settings on restart, Partial desktop, Lock in 2D clocks!

I didn't understand! Are suggesting this as a prelude to re-installing the CCC again?
    If yes, it's the case of fresh windows installation which I already did..
    If no, removing CCC will result in the desktop switching to a horrible low rez (800x600) and there'll be no black border and no partial desktop!!
    I did try removing only the monitors' drivers, as I said in my first post (Step 3), but I guess It wasn't clear..Sorry! English is not my first language, you know!

4. How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update?

AlienIsGOD, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update? - Similar Threads - fix desktop edges

2. how to fix edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix edge: So, on March 1st, I bought Baldur's Gate 3 on Steam, not knowing how much storage it would require. I saw it did not download, so I started deleting stuff. I deleted the useable version of Edge sent out to some apps and its repair files. When I saw 141 gigabytes, I downloaded...
  3. how to fix edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix edge: So, on March 1st, I bought Baldur's Gate 3 on Steam, not knowing how much storage it would require. I saw it did not download, so I started deleting stuff. I deleted the useable version of Edge sent out to some apps and its repair files. When I saw 141 gigabytes, I downloaded...
  4. Partially black desktop after logon from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Partially black desktop after logon from sleep.: When i logon to my pc after it has gone to sleep because of inactivity the bottom half of my 2nd monitor is black. The background won't load properly and all the applications that were open are moved to my main screen. To resolve this issue i have to restart exprorer.exe...
  5. Partially black desktop after logon from sleep.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Partially black desktop after logon from sleep.: When i logon to my pc after it has gone to sleep because of inactivity the bottom half of my 2nd monitor is black. The background won't load properly and all the applications that were open are moved to my main screen. To resolve this issue i have to restart exprorer.exe...
  6. Navigation pane partially hidden in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Navigation pane partially hidden in File Explorer?: My navigation pane in File Explorer has been hidden like this for a while now and I can't figure out what is wrong. I may have clicksomething but I don't remember what. When I go to Navigation pane option under View, nothing seems to help. Couldn't find anything online about...
  7. Navigation pane partially hidden in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Navigation pane partially hidden in File Explorer?: My navigation pane in File Explorer has been hidden like this for a while now and I can't figure out what is wrong. I may have clicksomething but I don't remember what. When I go to Navigation pane option under View, nothing seems to help. Couldn't find anything online about...
  8. Navigation pane partially hidden in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. how to arrange hidden icons on desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to arrange hidden icons on desktop.: Hello humans of r/Windows10 looking for some help on a project that I haven't been able to figure out. I've gotten a VBS File from my friend to show/hide hidden items. So. Ive hidden my shortcuts to exes and put the VBS On my desktop so when i launch it, it shows and hides my...
  10. Windows 10 UPDATE partial Failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 UPDATE partial Failure: I received a notice from Windows that the 2020-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems KB4532691 FAILED to Install on 2/12/2020 - 0x80070643 <---What am I to do re the Failure My HP Notebook g6 Pavilion purchased with Windows 7 Professional...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop icons partially hidden

2. windows 10 messages partially hidden

3. windows taskbar partially hidden

4. after 1903 update the task bar is partially hidden