Windows 10: How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update?

Discus and support How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by skipGreen, Aug 12, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. skipGreen Win User

How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update?

:)

2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

3. HELP 5870 Issues:CCC resets settings on restart, Partial desktop, Lock in 2D clocks!

I didn't understand! Are suggesting this as a prelude to re-installing the CCC again?
    If yes, it's the case of fresh windows installation which I already did..
    If no, removing CCC will result in the desktop switching to a horrible low rez (800x600) and there'll be no black border and no partial desktop!!
    I did try removing only the monitors' drivers, as I said in my first post (Step 3), but I guess It wasn't clear..Sorry! English is not my first language, you know!

4. How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update?

Thema:

1. How to fix desktop edges that are partially hidden after Windows 10 update? - Similar Threads - fix desktop edges

2. Windows 10 May 2019 Update USB storage devices bug partially fixed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update USB storage devices bug partially fixed: A bug in Windows 10 has been blocking users from upgrading to the May 2019 Update (versions 1903). The bug affects the PCs that have either a USB storage device or SD card connected when checking for updates or during the installation. This issue can be fixed quickly by...
  3. Edge not available for update/fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Edge not available for update/fix: Edge does not show in my listing of Apps & Features. Edge does not come up at all, I just get a blank window some times and other times, it tries to start and then the window disappears....
  4. Desktop is hidden (Help)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop is hidden (Help): Our cat stepped on the keyboard something from F5 to delete button randomly. The icons were either hidden or deleted or something else and when I try to hold and drag LMB to select multiple apps, the blue square doesn't show up. How do I restore everything back to normal?...
  5. How to fix the number of columns for ''hidden icons'' of taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix the number of columns for ''hidden icons'' of taskbar?: I put plenty of icons in this upward arrow in order to hide icons, but windows always changes the number of row and columns. sometimes it is 3 columns and 3 rows, sometimes it is 4 columns and 3 rows. I hate this.and I want to to fix the number of columns to 4 [img] 130115
  6. How to fix the number of coumns for ''hidden icons'' of taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix the number of coumns for ''hidden icons'' of taskbar?: I put plenty of icons in this upward arrow in order to hide icons, but windows always changes the number of row and columns. sometimes it is 3 columns and 3 rows, sometimes it is 4 columns and 3 rows. I hate this.and I want to to fix the number of columns to 4 [img] 130115
  7. How to save webpage to desktop in Edge-Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How to save webpage to desktop in Edge-Windows 10: Hi to all, I am trying to figure out how to save (create shortcut) to the desktop in Edge? Thank you in advance for any insight! 10918
  8. Hidden windows 10 updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hidden windows 10 updates?: While my Winupdate shows the last update on 8/18, I found the following under performance monitor dated today. Not sure if this is part of Windows semi-hidden activities/maintenance. 19214
  9. Windows 10 taskbar partially/fully transparent after Creator update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 taskbar partially/fully transparent after Creator update: Ever since I updated to the Creator update, my taskbar has been partially invisble. It doesn't impede the function at all, but it's starting to get extremely annoying. My taskbar is in auto-hide mode and has this continuous invisible strip at the bottom, like this: [img]...
  10. Hidden tricks and fixes in Windows 10 build 9879

in Windows 10 News
    Hidden tricks and fixes in Windows 10 build 9879: By now, if you're in the "Fast" circle, your copy of Windows 10 Technical Preview should have upgraded to build 9879. While there are more than a few changes that Microsoft has described -- you can turn off the Search and Task View buttons on the taskbar, there are slicker...