Windows 10: How to fix directx 9.0 setup? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Discus and support How to fix directx 9.0 setup? PLEASE HELP ME!!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't know why it becoming like this when trying to install directx 9.0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Janssen van Hendrich, May 21, 2021.

1. How to fix directx 9.0 setup? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I don't know why it becoming like this when trying to install directx 9.0

:)

Janssen van Hendrich, May 21, 2021

2. Microsoft Store: DirectX 9 required

We appreciate the update. Since the issue is still the same even if you have DirectX 9 or later, we suggest that you reinstall your graphic card drivers instead. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager.
    • Go to Display Adapters section and locate your graphic card driver.
    • Right click the driver and choose Uninstall.
    • Check Remove the driver software for this device and click
      OK
    • After you’ve uninstalled the driver, restart your computer.
    • When your computer restarts, go to your graphic card manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers for your graphic card.
    • Install the downloaded drivers.

Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, May 21, 2021
  3. DirectX 9

Thank you for your response. The 9th version of Direct X had already been downloaded and installed. From this page. My graphics card probably is not compatible with DirectX 9 or Windows 10 can not use the DirectX version 9 for an unknown reason.

Hamed Abdolahi, May 21, 2021
  4. How to fix directx 9.0 setup? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Microsoft Store: DirectX 9 required

Hello,

DirectX is a set of components in Windows that allows software to work directly with your video and audio hardware. The most recent version that is included in Windows 10 would be DirectX 12. Follow the steps below to check which version is installed
    on your system:

• From Start, type dxdiag in the Search box, and then press enter.
    • Tap or click on dxdiag from the results.
    • Check DirectX Version on the first page of the report in the
      System Information section.

If you have DirectX 10 or later, you can install the previous version of DirectX. Some applications require older versions of DirectX in order to run properly, and you have to install it manually. To do that, you can download the installer from

here
    . After you’ve downloaded the file, install it and restart your computer. After your computer restarts, most DirectX errors should be fixed.

Let us know should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, May 21, 2021
Thema:

How to fix directx 9.0 setup? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

1. How to fix directx 9.0 setup? PLEASE HELP ME!!! - Similar Threads - fix directx setup

2. Please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  3. Please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me fix this: I have just purchased a new Surface Studio Laptop 32GB of ram, Core i7, and tb of space I've have it for two weeks and just last night it stopped working without being plugged in. The battery percentage is missing and the only time I see it is after restarting the computer...
  4. BSOD how to fix it please help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  5. BSOD how to fix it please help me

BSOD how to fix it please help me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091522-6500-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable...
  6. Downloading DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading DirectX 9: I recently bought Batman Arkham Asylum but I cannot open it. I have tried literally everything and watched every video on how to get it working. I think that the problem might be that I do not have DirectX 9 installed on my PC. How do I go about downloading it and is there...
  7. Downloading DirectX 9

Downloading DirectX 9: I recently bought Batman Arkham Asylum but I cannot open it. I have tried literally everything and watched every video on how to get it working. I think that the problem might be that I do not have DirectX 9 installed on my PC. How do I go about downloading it and is there...
  8. Please help me fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me fix this.: [ATTACH] I record in full screen but when it gets saved as a file it saves as: https://preview.redd.it/ax69hlyemni61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2fef936ea60f7e2ed8657e2397b7ce5b23a21a4c How do i fix it? submitted by /u/chinkzy_ [link] [comments]...
  9. Help me fix this please.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me fix this please.: submitted by /u/lonerphoenix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fylutc/help_me_fix_this_please/
  10. DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 that came with Windows 10, but the hard drive failed and it was replaced with another hard drive with Windows 10 on it, too. I tried installing GMod off of Steam, and it says it's missing a .dll file that has to do with DirectX 9. I tried fully...