Windows 10: how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver

Discus and support how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the driver required for this device. (31) Object Name not found. this error was show... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuperGuest5291, Jun 19, 2019.

1. how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver

this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the driver required for this device. (31)

Object Name not found. this error was show after i install that driver

:)

SuperGuest5291, Jun 19, 2019

2. how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver

this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the driver required for this device. (31)

Object Name not found. this error was show after i install that driver

SuperGuest5291, Jun 26, 2019
  3. GIGGLA Win User
    Troubleshooting Driver install Vista

Hi all, I have a Netgear wireless USB adapter WG111v3. It has stopped working with my Windows Vista64 PC, it is detected but the driver won't install properly and the light on the device does'nt light up. It works fine on my other machine with Windows XP.

It's not the device but the pc. It stopped working once before (another time) on the Vista machine and I fixed it by using system restore. This time though I don't have a restore point far enough back.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling from cd and from updated firmware download, the correct steps. I've also tried updating the driver in device manager directly from driver folder.

The light on the device should always light up immediately whenever first plugging in, not so now. Any insight much appreciated!

GIGGLA, Jun 26, 2019
  4. CJCerny Win User

how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver

1. how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver - Similar Threads - fix driver device

2. Audio device not working, driver will not install properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio device not working, driver will not install properly: I was using my computer normally and was watching a video with headphones. I finished the video, walked away for about 20 minutes, and then came back without touching the computer. The computer was asleep and when I woke it up, suddenly the headphones were not working. The...
  3. Audio device not working, driver will not install properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio device not working, driver will not install properly: I was using my computer normally and was watching a video with headphones. I finished the video, walked away for about 20 minutes, and then came back without touching the computer. The computer was asleep and when I woke it up, suddenly the headphones were not working. The...
  4. Audio device not working, driver will not install properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Device not working properly, driver problem

Device not working properly, driver problem: Hello, I bought a new keyboard to play. I cannot use it, it just lit up but the keys not working. What to do? Restarting won't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-not-working-properly-driver-problem/187cbe94-aabb-440e-8410-3fbca0111d05
  6. devices not working properly driver problem

devices not working properly driver problem: Hi I am a avid gamer and got my new laptop to play with However when I treied to use my keybaord on it, the keyboard just lit up but can't press nay keys.I already restarted and fix the driver , still won't work....
  7. devices not working properly driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    devices not working properly driver problem: Hi I am a avid gamer and got my new laptop to play with However when I treied to use my keybaord on it, the keyboard just lit up but can't press nay keys.I already restarted and fix the driver , still won't work....
  8. devices not working properly driver problem

9. Driver malfunctioning devices not working properly

Driver malfunctioning devices not working properly: I'm a laptop user and decided to use a new keyboard and mouse instead of the built in keyboard and a touchpad. The keyboard is working fine but I'm having trouble using the mouse, it's updating the driver then suddenly stop working, restarting it won't do any fix, I tried...
  10. Driver malfunctioning devices not working properly

Driver malfunctioning devices not working properly: I'm a laptop user and decided to use a new keyboard and mouse instead of the built in keyboard and a touchpad. The keyboard is working fine but I'm having trouble using the mouse, it's updating the driver then suddenly stop working, restarting it won't do any fix, I tried...