Windows 10: how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver

Discus and support how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the driver required for this device. (31) Object Name not found. this error was show... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuperGuest5291, Jun 19, 2019.

1. how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver

this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the driver required for this device. (31)

Object Name not found. this error was show after i install that driver

:)

SuperGuest5291, Jun 19, 2019

2. how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver

this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the driver required for this device. (31)

Object Name not found. this error was show after i install that driver

SuperGuest5291, Jun 26, 2019
  3. GIGGLA Win User
    Troubleshooting Driver install Vista

Hi all, I have a Netgear wireless USB adapter WG111v3. It has stopped working with my Windows Vista64 PC, it is detected but the driver won't install properly and the light on the device does'nt light up. It works fine on my other machine with Windows XP.

It's not the device but the pc. It stopped working once before (another time) on the Vista machine and I fixed it by using system restore. This time though I don't have a restore point far enough back.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling from cd and from updated firmware download, the correct steps. I've also tried updating the driver in device manager directly from driver folder.

The light on the device should always light up immediately whenever first plugging in, not so now. Any insight much appreciated!

GIGGLA, Jun 26, 2019
  4. CJCerny Win User

how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver

Laptop driver/reformat question

This is excellent advice. Writing down the list of installed devices prior to re-formatting will save you a lot of heartache. With that list, you won't have to try to figure out exactly which wireless card or web cam driver you need since there will likely be several to choose from.

CJCerny, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver

1. how to fix driver this device is not working properly after install driver - Similar Threads - fix driver device

2. how to fix windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to fix windows encountered a problem installing the driver software for your device?: when i install the driver this error show up and say: windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install it this device is not working properly because windows cannot load the driver required for this device. (Code 31) how to...
  3. Drivers aren’t working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers aren’t working properly: While trying to connect a phone to my laptop, I took the advice from someone online to get it to connect. It didn’t work and I cannot remember what settings I changed. Since then every time I start up my laptop my drivers don’t work and I have to manually update them every...
  4. Resolution : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers...

Resolution : This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers...: This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device (Code 31). An object ID was not found in the file Original Title: Windows 10 Wireless Driver Problem Just installed Windows 10 on an HP Envy and I'm getting an error with...
  5. Bluetooth driver is working properly but can't recognize devices.

Bluetooth driver is working properly but can't recognize devices.: Good Day, I am having a problem regarding with my notebook (acer e5-473 is the model) it can't detect any Bluetooth devices even though I have already update it to latest version. I had already tried to reinstall it through downloading the Bluetooth driver in my...
  6. How to fix these drivers ?

How to fix these drivers ?: Hey guys, How to fix these issues on Lenovo T400 Laptop. [img] Regards. 41565
  7. Drivers after Install

Drivers after Install: I just did a clean install of 10. This PC had 7 and was updated to the free 10 some time ago. Due to issues I had to do a clean install. My question is should I go to the manufactures web site and install the 10 drivers? I looked in device manager and do not see any issues....
  8. Asus atk100 driver not working properly

Asus atk100 driver not working properly: I recently updated my laptop to win 10 64 bit, and i installed the last version of the atk100 driver, which is required to make the fn + key commands work. The bad thing is that it doesn't work properly, the popup shows up the first time i press for example brightness or...
  9. Network adapter driver not properly installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network adapter driver not properly installed: Long story short. I have a Asus Crosshair iv formula motherboard which has has Windows 7/8/10 installed on it before. I have used W10 preview since it first came out and I've been using the final version now. Internet has worked fine until today. Tells me it can't find a...
  10. Wireless Driver not functioning properly after several fix attempts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Driver not functioning properly after several fix attempts: Hello, I've finally come here because I've became clueless in the matter: (TL;DR and info below) In order for everyone to understand; here goes: It all started with a random wireless problem on Windows 10 (AU) after a restart, before that there was nothing installed or...