Windows 10: How to fix Echo in Headphones in Windows 10

Discus and support How to fix Echo in Headphones in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; So, you are not able to enjoy those soothing beats as your Headphone is echoing? In this article, we are going to show you how to fix Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 10, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to fix Echo in Headphones in Windows 10

So, you are not able to enjoy those soothing beats as your Headphone is echoing? In this article, we are going to show you how to fix Windows 10 Headphone Echo issues. Windows 10 Headphone Echo issue We are going to target both scenarios, when you are listening to an echo and when your voice […]

This article How to fix Echo in Headphones in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 10, 2021

2. With headphones my audio sounds echo and really bad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the head phone doesn't work as it should.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. What is the make and model of the headphone?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    3. How is the headphone connected to the PC?
    4. When you say ‘I've reset multiple times’, are you referring to the Sound settings reset or the complete PC reset?

However, let us try these methods and check if that helps.

Method A: Suggest you to try the steps from this article to check if that makes any difference.

Fix sound problems in Windows 10:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026994/windows-10-fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Method B: To isolate the issue further, suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. On the Playback tab, select the headphone > right click and select properties > Go to advance tab and change the sample rate and test for the issue.
    2. Uncheck the option ‘Allow applications to take the exclusive control on this device’.
    3. Click on Apply and Ok.

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 10, 2021
  3. HDMI /Headphone echo

G'day From Central Australia back again. Only talk to you when I need help Ha! I connected my new Acer EB321HQU monitor to my pc via HDMI rather than VGA Cos new monitor does not have VGA. At first I had sound but no voice. Now I have echo and slight distortion in my headphone. How do I rectify please? Sorry windows 10 20h2

Greg Holmes, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Ernie San Win User

Echo Test Won't Connect Need Fix?

Hello Tom,

There are a lot of possible causes why you're unable properly use the echo test on your device. This may be an issue with your driver or if you using an application it's needing to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you using an application like Skype or other social applications?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any changes to your device before experiencing this issue?
    • What's the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, if you're using a microphone on Windows 10 desktop. We suggest updating the all of the drivers installed on your computer. To do so, follow steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. How to fix Echo in Headphones in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix Echo Headphones

2. How to fix speaker "echo"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix speaker "echo": My external speakers sound like I'm in a cave. after I pause any sound it echoes as if in a caveSpeakers were working fine and it happened overnight. I tried following the steps provided on similar threads to no avail....
  3. How to fix speaker "echo"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix speaker "echo": My external speakers sound like I'm in a cave. after I pause any sound it echoes as if in a caveSpeakers were working fine and it happened overnight. I tried following the steps provided on similar threads to no avail....
  4. How to fix speaker "echo"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to fix your Mic echo on Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix your Mic echo on Xbox: [ATTACH]Some users have experienced an echo effect while communicating with their friends in Xbox Live Party. Xbox Live Party lets you invite people to communicate with one another while watching movies and playing games. You can invite up to 7 people to Xbox Live Party. If...
  6. Fix MIC echo effect on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix MIC echo effect on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Are you getting an echo effect in the sound recorded by your microphone? If yes, here are some suggestions for you. Due to the echo effect, users are not getting the desired quality in the recorded audio. In this article, we will see some solutions to fix the MIC echo...
  7. HDMI /Headphone echo

HDMI /Headphone echo: G'day From Central Australia back again. Only talk to you when I need help Ha! I connected my new Acer EB321HQU monitor to my pc via HDMI rather than VGA Cos new monitor does not have VGA. At first I had sound but no voice. Now I have echo and slight distortion in my...
  8. HDMI /Headphone echo

in Windows 10 Support
    HDMI /Headphone echo: G'day From Central Australia back again. Only talk to you when I need help Ha! I connected my new Acer EB321HQU monitor to my pc via HDMI rather than VGA Cos new monitor does not have VGA. At first I had sound but no voice. Now I have echo and slight distortion in my...
  9. Echoing sound with headphone mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Echoing sound with headphone mic: Hi. Does anyone know how to stop the sound from being tinny and echoing when recording using the camera app and a headphone mic set? I don't really understand what the sound settings do, so I might have set them wrong....
  10. Audio Echoes Through Headphones

Audio Echoes Through Headphones: I have had this issue since I first got the Windows 10 update. My audio will have an echo to it when using headphones. I have solved it before by going into the properties of my audio device and turning off enhancements, but I am no longer to access that. I can get to the...