Windows 10: How to fix Edge not syncing favorites (at least one way)

Discus and support How to fix Edge not syncing favorites (at least one way) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My issue was that other items like my wallpaper would sync, but my Edge favorites would not. I hope this helps someone... Open Windows Settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZeroDuck, Oct 16, 2019.

1. ZeroDuck Win User

How to fix Edge not syncing favorites (at least one way)

My issue was that other items like my wallpaper would sync, but my Edge favorites would not. I hope this helps someone...

1. Open Windows Settings
    2. Choose Apps
    3. In the "Search this list" box, type Edge or scroll down the list to find Microsoft Edge
    4. Click on the Microsoft Edge entry
    5. Click on Advanced options
    6. Scroll the options page down to find and click the Repair button

You may have to do this on your other devices as well.

My favorites synced in just a few minutes, but your situation may be different. Just for good measure, I restarted Windows on both my laptop and desktop.

Good luck and I hope this works for you as well. How to fix Edge not syncing favorites (at least one way) :)

:)

ZeroDuck, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Sync Favorites in Edge is not working

Hi Clark,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article on how to sync favorites in Microsoft Edge.

You can sync between devices, but not between IE and Edge.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/sync-favorites-and-reading-list-in-microsoft-edge

Let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help you.

Have a great day.

Arul_D, Oct 16, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Oct 16, 2019
  4. How to fix Edge not syncing favorites (at least one way)

Syncing Problems with Edge

As far as I can tell there isn't much you can make Edge/Windows do as far a sync.

As to the original problem mentioned it doesn't look like Microsoft has even bothered/let alone fixed syncing favorites in Edge.

sewing1243, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

How to fix Edge not syncing favorites (at least one way)

1. How to fix Edge not syncing favorites (at least one way) - Similar Threads - fix Edge syncing

2. 2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 PCs. Edge synced Favorites without permission. How to undo?: Two Windows 10 PCs.Both PCs are set to Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows.Most, if not all, of my user files on one of the PCs I have purposefully synced to OneDrive. This PC can be considered nearly single-purpose, and the Edge Favorites there are mostly...
  3. Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Edge and Chrome Favorites: I want to sync my favorites in Chrome and Edge. I used XMARKS to remove duplicates and sync between different browsers but cannot find an equivalent app since they went out of business. I have found some app that claim to sync just not Chrome and Edge. Any suggestions? 170911
  4. Stop Edge Favorites Syncing on Startup

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Edge Favorites Syncing on Startup: For some reason, despite having the Settings->Profiles->Sync->Favorites=Off my old favorites keep syncing every time my computer is restarted. Any help to stop this occurring would be appreciated. Win 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.388) Edge Version 84.0.522.44 (Official...
  5. Syncing Edge favorites between computers

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Edge favorites between computers: I recently did a clean install of 10 on an older deskstop that I resuscitated. Is there a secret to syncing favorites/reading list between desktop and laptop? I know forever when I would add one to my phone it would show up on my laptop, and vice versa. I have sync enabled on...
  6. How to Sync Edge Favorites - all settings correct but no go ?!?!?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Sync Edge Favorites - all settings correct but no go ?!?!?: Good evening all, A few weeks ago I reinstalled Win10 on my Notebook and Surface Go. But unfortunately my Edge Favorites still did not Synchronise :-( My Notebook settings are: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My SurfaceGo settings are: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I rebooted several...
  7. Edge favorites sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge favorites sync: Edge favorites won't sync from pc to Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/edge-favorites-sync/e2d40dc9-7ea1-4625-b43d-ea9896d023bc
  8. Microsoft Edge Favorites Sync Unable to be turned on

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Favorites Sync Unable to be turned on: Okay, I did not see a thread for this so please do not ban me if there is one: I am having a problem with Microsoft Edge. I am trying to turn on the Sync Your Content setting in Windows 10 Pro to sync my favorites and reading list. The problem is that it has that red...
  9. Where and how are Favorites synced

in Browsers and Email
    Where and how are Favorites synced: I am running Windows 10. My Favorites are different in Microsoft Edge than IE. In the past I did sync IE. I have never added any Favorites to Microsoft Edge. How are the Favorites Synced ? Where is Edge getting the Favorites from vs where IE is getting the Favorites...
  10. How to add a favorite to favorites bar in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to add a favorite to favorites bar in Edge?: Hey gang, I can't seem to figure this one out. When I set up Win 10 a few days ago, I imported my IE settings into Edge. All my favorites are there, and the ones I had pinned to my favorites bar are there. But I can not seem to figure out, how to add a favorite to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge favorites not syncing windows 10

2. microsoft edge favorites not syncing

3. why wont edge sync my favorites

4. edge not syncing,
  5. edge favorites not syncing,
  6. edge favorites not synching,
  7. edge for android not syncing,
  8. edge favorites will not sync on one pc,
  9. sync edge favorites across devices,
  10. windows 10 edge favorites not syncing