Windows 10: How to fix error 0X80072745 in Mail application

Discus and support How to fix error 0X80072745 in Mail application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi... Since two weeks age I can't refresh my Mail app. The error 0X80072745 appears on screen and id doesn't get new emails. is there any solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AliMokhberi, Dec 1, 2019.

1. How to fix error 0X80072745 in Mail application

Hi...

Since two weeks age I can't refresh my Mail app.

The error 0X80072745 appears on screen and id doesn't get new emails.

is there any solution for that?

:)

AliMokhberi, Dec 1, 2019

2. Error 0x80072745

Hi Grey,

There are multiple reasons why you are receiving the error code 0x80072745 when your Email is refreshing. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• For clarification, is the issue happening when you are accessing your Email on your
      PC or a mobile device?
    • Which Windows 10 build are you using? To know your Windows build and version, you can refer to this
      link.
    • Are you using Outlook.com, the Outlook desktop app or the
      Windows Mail app?
    • Are you using POP3, IMAP or Exchange server?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the error message that you are receiving?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Error 0x80072745

I keep getting this error code when my Email is refreshing , 0x80072745 , it has only just happened after my latest windows 10 upgrade , is it related . How can I fix it ?

Grey_Ghost_mm, Dec 1, 2019
  4. How to fix error 0X80072745 in Mail application

Mail Error Code:0x80072745 (trying to sync a gmail account)

Okay

Windows ten user forever. Did the Anniversary Update. This caused about 1/2 my apps and programs to stop working correctly. Followed the (way too many) instructions at the Microsoft site. Killed the system to the point where I wiped the drive, reinstalled the original, did the Anniversary update BEFORE anything else. All is good...except for the Gmail account, which throws this error when I try to sync the account:

Something went wrong (no s**t!)
    We're having a problem downloading messages. Make sure you have a connection (yes, I do) and your account info is correct (yes), and then try again (like 30 times or so).

Error code: 0x80072745

I know, just use Gmail...but I'm too damned stubborn for that (which is why I had to reload my entire OS in the first place).

Any suggestions (other than what I just said) would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading!!!

Michael

mkensinger, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

How to fix error 0X80072745 in Mail application

1. How to fix error 0X80072745 in Mail application - Similar Threads - fix error 0X80072745

2. Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail won't sync with "Mail and Calendar" App: Hi, My mail and calender suddenly stop syncing few days ago and i already enable scvhost.exe and let the outbound port through firewall. I also deleted, reset and re-register my account into the mail app and still is not working. Can anyone help with this issue? And I...
  3. Mail Application Crashes

Mail Application Crashes: Mail Application Crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-application-crashes/96a15301-cb86-4191-8425-a9ee218aa6aa
  4. Windows 10 Mail App Error Can't Sync to Aol Mail ...how to fix

Windows 10 Mail App Error Can't Sync to Aol Mail ...how to fix: I'M SURE U ARE ALREADY SUPER FRUSTRATED LIKE I WAS AT THIS POINT...AFTER SEARCHING AND READING AND FAILED ATTEMPTS AT FIXING THIS SIMPLE ERROR..."NEED TO UPDATE/CHANGED PERMISSION TO ALLOW THIS DEVISE" SO AOL CAN SYNC TO WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP........ WELL....HERE IS THE SIMPLE...
  5. how to fix error code 0x80070057 in mail app?!!

how to fix error code 0x80070057 in mail app?!!: i tried to sign in with my email using mail app but i cant see my inbox mail or do any thing and there is a message of error code 0x80070057. so how can i fix this?!...
  6. Error when adding GMail account to system

Error when adding GMail account to system: Just got a brand new Surface Pro 6. It's clean out of box. I completed setup and let the system update itself. When I am trying to add two different accounts that are GMail accounts to Mail, Calendar and People I keep getting the following useless message. Something Went...
  7. mail not in the list of applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    mail not in the list of applications: not in the list of applications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-not-in-the-list-of-applications/02b269aa-c6da-4b2c-b69d-22caa3a462bf
  8. How to fix "Windows Live Mail Error #NKW8J-0283X"?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to fix "Windows Live Mail Error #NKW8J-0283X"?: How do I or where do I go to be able to use my Windows Live Mail. An error #NKW8J-0283X comes up and cannot get into my email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-windows-live-mail-error-nkw8j-0283x/457ad277-1ad6-4f19-9e4c-09500f20f806
  9. How to fix this error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix this error?: [ATTACH] When I turn on my computer, this error appears. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-to-fix-this-error/e9d0ac76-5cd0-4d58-9247-4551acd7639d
  10. Mail Error Code:0x80072745 (trying to sync a gmail account)

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Error Code:0x80072745 (trying to sync a gmail account): Okay Windows ten user forever. Did the Anniversary Update. This caused about 1/2 my apps and programs to stop working correctly. Followed the (way too many) instructions at the Microsoft site. Killed the system to the point where I wiped the drive, reinstalled the...
Tags: