Windows 10: How to fix "Exception ERegistryException in module ADBServer.exe at 0002CBB Failed to set...

Discus and support How to fix "Exception ERegistryException in module ADBServer.exe at 0002CBB Failed to set... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi! This is happening everytime i boot up and has for ages! Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JaiAllen, Sep 5, 2018.

1. JaiAllen Win User

How to fix "Exception ERegistryException in module ADBServer.exe at 0002CBB Failed to set...

How to fix "Exception ERegistryException in module ADBServer.exe at 0002CBB Failed to set... 90e67a88-1c50-4752-a6d5-a12fd5c5d7d6?upload=true.jpg

Hi! This is happening everytime i boot up and has for ages! Please help!

:)

JaiAllen, Sep 5, 2018

2. ERegistryException ADBServer.exe

I am Facing a problem when windows startup like

Exception ERegistryException in module ADBServer.exe at 0002CBBB. failed to set data for InstallPath

help me out to resolve above problem

jhansiraok, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Belstone Win User
    Windows 10 update to version 16299 - Fails to restart to apply updates - error code: 0x80070032

Hi Raymond,

You caught me just in time before I tried to clear the pending sessions/updates in the registry as detailed

here
    . I read up on the reset option and it looks like that would removed all of my applications, meaning I'd have to reinstall everything afterwards, so that's a last resort.

I tried manually installing KB4049065 just now (and yesterday, as well), and it says that it's already installed. I also noticed that I cannot uninstall this update via
    Control Panel > Programs and Features. Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update also says that my computer is already up to date but the Update History is empty.

I'm currently trying to clear the cache as you suggested but the following commands returned error:

• regsvr32.exe mshtml.dll
      • Module was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure trhe "___.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and try again.

• regsvr32.exe shdocvw.dll
      • Module was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure trhe "___.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and try again.

• regsvr32.exe browseui.dll

• regsvr32.exe msxml.dll
      • Module failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it.... The specific module could not be found.

• regsvr32.exe gpkcsp.dll
      • Module failed to load. Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it.... The specific module could not be found.

• regsvr32.exe sccbase.dll

• regsvr32.exe slbcsp.dll

• regsvr32.exe initpki.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuaueng.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuaueng1.dll

• regsvr32.exe wucltui.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuweb.dll

• regsvr32.exe qmgr.dll

• regsvr32.exe qmgrprxy.dll

• regsvr32.exe wucltux.dll

• regsvr32.exe muweb.dll

• regsvr32.exe wuwebv.dll

I completed the rest of the commands and started the services and I'm about to restart again.

Belstone, Sep 5, 2018
  4. How to fix "Exception ERegistryException in module ADBServer.exe at 0002CBB Failed to set...

The specified module could not be found - regsvr32.exe.

Original title : regsvr32.exe.

I am getting the following error messages every time I start my Computer. Windows 10.

1. The module "C:\Users\UserPC\AppData\Local\Ajdworks\dnxzustttezxjka.dll" may not compatible with the version of Windows that you're running. Check if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe.

The module "C:\Users\UserPC\Appdata\Local\YkPack\cscompmgd.DLL" failed to load.

Make sure the binary is stored at the specified path or debug it to check for problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files.

The specified module could not be found.

Can Someone please help ?

HirockBanerji, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

How to fix "Exception ERegistryException in module ADBServer.exe at 0002CBB Failed to set...

1. How to fix "Exception ERegistryException in module ADBServer.exe at 0002CBB Failed to set... - Similar Threads - fix Exception ERegistryException

2. exception edbengineerror in module NLS4025.exe at 000FD12E. An error ocured while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exception edbengineerror in module NLS4025.exe at 000FD12E. An error ocured while...: Hello, I try to install a local software which exe is NLS4025.exe.I get this error:Exception edbengineerror in module NLS4025.exe at 000FD12E. An error ocured while attempting to intialize the borland database engine error $2108You can check the print screen...
  3. exception edbengineerror in module NLS4025.exe at 000FD12E. An error ocured while...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exception edbengineerror in module NLS4025.exe at 000FD12E. An error ocured while...: Hello, I try to install a local software which exe is NLS4025.exe.I get this error:Exception edbengineerror in module NLS4025.exe at 000FD12E. An error ocured while attempting to intialize the borland database engine error $2108You can check the print screen...
  4. exception edbengineerror in module NLS4025.exe at 000FD12E. An error ocured while...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Exception EAccessViolation in module

Exception EAccessViolation in module: Exception EAccessViolation in module WSHelper.exe at 000058B6. Access violation at address 000058B6 in module 'WSHelper.exe'. Read of address 00000004. . Application Error Exception EExternalException in module ntdll.dll at 000ACC54. External exception C0000025. ....
  6. Exception EAccessViolation in module

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exception EAccessViolation in module: Exception EAccessViolation in module WSHelper.exe at 000058B6. Access violation at address 000058B6 in module 'WSHelper.exe'. Read of address 00000004. . Application Error Exception EExternalException in module ntdll.dll at 000ACC54. External exception C0000025. ....
  7. How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...: So I’ve been getting this error code for about 2-3 its a hp pc and I’ve tried a lot of things and none of them work pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-runtimebroker-exe-application-error/a3189436-882b-499f-bd28-38e3927232f1
  8. How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...

How do I fix runtimebroker exe application error the exception unknown software exception...: So I’ve been getting this error code for about 2-3 its a hp pc and I’ve tried a lot of things and none of them work pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-runtimebroker-exe-application-error/a3189436-882b-499f-bd28-38e3927232f1
  9. Exception EAccessViolation in module error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exception EAccessViolation in module error: Hi I have a portable time attendance program with access database that occasionally stop working and don't open and show this error: Exception EAccessViolation in module WinTas.exe at 0003B783. Access Violation at address 0043B783 in module 'WinTas.exe'. Read of address...
  10. How to fix Faulting module : dgapi.dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Faulting module : dgapi.dll: Dear Colleagues, i need your help, i'm unable to open exe application (winbox.exe) from my windows. I'm using windows 10 profesional but when i see in event log, there is log error below : Faulting application name: winbox (1).exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Exception ERegistryException in module

2. exception ERegistryException in module Adbserver.exe at 0002cbbb

3. exception eregistry exception in module myregistry 0004d8d2

4. exception eregistryexception in module 00109B6E,
  5. exception eregistryexception,
  6. exception eregistryexception in module probrcp.exe at 00037170. failed to get data for installdata,
  7. 0000D4C2,
  8. exception in module,
  9. exception in module enroute5.exe at 0018a075,
  10. Exception EConvertError in Module IShelper .exe at 0000D4c2,
  11. ishelper getting error at windows 10 startup,
  12. exception eibnativeexception in module,
  13. ERegistry Exception in module exe,
  14. exception Exception in module REGSVR.EXE at 001BD12F.,
  15. ERegistry Exception in module maxmedia.exe at 00041516