Windows 10: How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

Discus and support How to fix .exe Games that are not responding in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so when I open a game that uses .exe for its application it opens then loads for a sec or two the a message pops up saying the name.exe is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by salmanmaal, Nov 29, 2023.

1. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

Hi so when I open a game that uses .exe for its application it opens then loads for a sec or two the a message pops up saying the name.exe is not responding how do I fix this

:)

salmanmaal, Nov 29, 2023

2. games exe has stopped responding

I have windows 10 when I download games from gt games they instal but wont open it has not been a problem before a pop up says game exe not responding how do I fix it

margaret dawson, Nov 29, 2023
  3. game not responding

Thank you for confirming that to us. We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to resolve game freezes or game not responding on a Windows 10 device. If the same issue
    happens on a specific game and if the problem persists after performing this troubleshooting, it would be best for you to contact the game developer. They have the capability to check whether the problem is on the game server so they can have it resolve on
    their end.

If you have inquiries, feel free to post back so we could assist you accordingly.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 29, 2023
  4. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

System Stopped Responding aka Freezed

Thank you for your prompt response. Based on your answers, there are possibility that some components of the game are corrupted. If your game is freezing or not responding, uninstalling and reinstalling it will remove and replace the files that run the game.

Here are the steps on how to uninstall and reinstall your game:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list.
    • Right-click the game tile, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the steps to uninstall the game.
    • To reinstall your game, open Windows Store app, and then select the profile button.
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate the game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.

We also suggest that you restart your computer to normal startup to disable unnecessary apps that run in the background of your computer while you are using it. Here's how:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type msconfig, and then click
      OK
    • On the General tab, click the
      Normal Startup
      , and then click OK.
    • When you are prompted to restart the computer, click
      Restart.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the steps above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

1. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding - Similar Threads - fix exe Games

2. How to fix this "not responding"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this "not responding"?: I am facing this issue since 2 days ,Whenever I try to open any drive file explorer just crashing, and I am getting white file symbols in every filesi tried everything from internet I tried "sfc \scannow" it detects nothing I tried deleting"iconcache" file but I didn't find...
  3. How to fix this "not responding"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this "not responding"?: I am facing this issue since 2 days ,Whenever I try to open any drive file explorer just crashing, and I am getting white file symbols in every filesi tried everything from internet I tried "sfc \scannow" it detects nothing I tried deleting"iconcache" file but I didn't find...
  4. How to fix .exe Games that are not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix .exe Games that are not responding: Hi so when I open a game that uses .exe for its application it opens then loads for a sec or two the a message pops up saying the name.exe is not responding how do I fix this...
  5. How to fix the not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix the not responding: Yesterday I played Minecraft. It was appeared Not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-not-responding/92069243-21a2-4a48-85ec-17495e57284b
  6. How to fix the not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix the not responding: Yesterday I played Minecraft. It was appeared Not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-the-not-responding/92069243-21a2-4a48-85ec-17495e57284b
  7. How to fix the not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode: Help everytime I try play an Unity game I download I kept go to window bar mode and I cant do anything to itAt first it run perfectly fine for minute then suddenly gone into this please help I just want to enjoy some game...
  9. How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Unity exe game keep stuck on bar mode: Help everytime I try play an Unity game I download I kept go to window bar mode and I cant do anything to itAt first it run perfectly fine for minute then suddenly gone into this please help I just want to enjoy some game...
  10. Mediacreationtool2004.exe not responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mediacreationtool2004.exe not responding: Tried as administrator, to run this but the "Progress" is stuck at 0%. Tried creating an iso instead of USB stick but same problem. Is there a solution please?...