Windows 10: How to fix file explorer opening it self after pressing alt+tab?

Discus and support How to fix file explorer opening it self after pressing alt+tab? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i was playing a game with my friends and i wanted to press alt+tab i pressed it and file explorer appeared how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Xestory, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Xestory Win User

How to fix file explorer opening it self after pressing alt+tab?

So i was playing a game with my friends and i wanted to press alt+tab i pressed it and file explorer appeared how to fix this?

:)

Xestory, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

How to fix file explorer opening it self after pressing alt+tab?

1. How to fix file explorer opening it self after pressing alt+tab? - Similar Threads - fix file explorer

2. Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11: This issue is not seen on Windows 10. but found on Windows 11, File Explorer did not jump to upper level folder when I press Alt+Arrow after swiching back via Alt+Tab.I use Ctrl + L to "sellect all" the current folder path, press Ctrl+C to copy it and I DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY...
  3. Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt+Arrow does not work on File Explorer after Alt+Tab on Windows 11: This issue is not seen on Windows 10. but found on Windows 11, File Explorer did not jump to upper level folder when I press Alt+Arrow after swiching back via Alt+Tab.I use Ctrl + L to "sellect all" the current folder path, press Ctrl+C to copy it and I DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY...
  4. How to fix file explorer opening it self after pressing alt+tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix file explorer opening it self after pressing alt+tab?: So i was playing a game with my friends and i wanted to press alt+tab i pressed it and file explorer appeared how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-file-explorer-opening-it-self-after/c92f7895-275d-4013-abc5-e8a0f0df2d7c
  5. How to fix file explorer opening it self after pressing alt+tab?

How to fix file explorer opening it self after pressing alt+tab?: So i was playing a game with my friends and i wanted to press alt+tab i pressed it and file explorer appeared how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-file-explorer-opening-it-self-after/c92f7895-275d-4013-abc5-e8a0f0df2d7c
  6. Open new tab when pressing win + e in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open new tab when pressing win + e in file explorer: In the latest update file explorer has new tab. Pressing win+e should have an option to whether open new tab or new window. I think it's more appropriate now to open a new tab instead. Would like this to be rolled out....
  7. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB: When I try use ALT TAB to look for other windows, and comeback to original windows, the menu got highlighted in original windowsExample:When I try to type this question, and ALT TAB twice, I need to press ESC to exit menu highlight. its a bit annoying when you need to type...
  8. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB: When I try use ALT TAB to look for other windows, and comeback to original windows, the menu got highlighted in original windowsExample:When I try to type this question, and ALT TAB twice, I need to press ESC to exit menu highlight. its a bit annoying when you need to type...
  9. Windows 10 Alt + Tab does not reset after releasing Alt and Tab and then pressing again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Alt + Tab does not reset after releasing Alt and Tab and then pressing again: Repro: Alt + Tab Switch from current app to last used Release Alt and Tab Press Alt + Tab again Expected: Switch from current app to last used Actual: Switches from current app to second last used Workaround: Release Alt and Tab and wait a full second or two...
  10. File Explorer opens when exiting fullscreen applications with ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer opens when exiting fullscreen applications with ALT+TAB: Hello, I am on Windows 10, and since yesterday, every time I use ALT+TAB to come back to my desktop from a fullscreen application, a file explorer opens up for no reason. Thanks in advance !...