Windows 10: How to fix flickering grey screen on computer.

Discus and support How to fix flickering grey screen on computer. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I restarted my pc removed files and I opened it and it showed a grey screen. After waiting a little bit it started flickering the grey screen so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kingston Deguzman, Jan 29, 2023.

1. How to fix flickering grey screen on computer.

I restarted my pc removed files and I opened it and it showed a grey screen. After waiting a little bit it started flickering the grey screen so I restarted the entire pc.It still showed the grey screen flashing. Pls respond because I’ve had this glitch for 2 days now. I am on Windows 11 Omen 25.

:)

Kingston Deguzman, Jan 29, 2023

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jan 29, 2023
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jan 29, 2023
  4. How to fix flickering grey screen on computer.

Window 10 - Black Screen with Grey Flickering at startup.

Hi,

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

Redirecting

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors - Microsoft Support

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

How to fix flickering grey screen on computer.

1. How to fix flickering grey screen on computer. - Similar Threads - fix flickering grey

2. How to fix the Grey screen of death

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to fix the Grey screen of death: So, I have been experiencing the Grey screen of death, every time I log into my pc there is a grey screen and nothing else my apps and everything are gone and the tuts on yt all are useless for me at this moment. My home screen just goes grey my lock screen and the password...
  3. How to fix the Grey screen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix the Grey screen of death: So, I have been experiencing the Grey screen of death, every time I log into my pc there is a grey screen and nothing else my apps and everything are gone and the tuts on yt all are useless for me at this moment. My home screen just goes grey my lock screen and the password...
  4. how to fix screen flickering issue

how to fix screen flickering issue: how to fix screen flickering issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-screen-flickering-issue/2dd3a2fa-7169-458c-9049-abc778fcc175
  5. How to fix flickering grey screen on computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix flickering grey screen on computer.: I restarted my pc removed files and I opened it and it showed a grey screen. After waiting a little bit it started flickering the grey screen so I restarted the entire pc.It still showed the grey screen flashing. Pls respond because I’ve had this glitch for 2 days now. I am...
  6. Grey screen flicker after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grey screen flicker after login: Anyone have any advice? Should I clean install Windows? I’ve had problems before. I’m thinking it might just be my hardware. RAM? Nvme drive? Hard drive? Motherboard? I’m pretty lost at this point. Problem after problem.I noticed my chrome, epic games app, and battle.net all...
  7. Grey screen flicker after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey screen flicker after login: Anyone have any advice? Should I clean install Windows? I’ve had problems before. I’m thinking it might just be my hardware. RAM? Nvme drive? Hard drive? Motherboard? I’m pretty lost at this point. Problem after problem.I noticed my chrome, epic games app, and battle.net all...
  8. Grey screen flicker after login

9. Grey screen flickering kind of.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grey screen flickering kind of.: I have a alienware m15 with an intel graphics card and amd radeon rx 5500M series. I have had this computer for like 4 months and I have chrome in dark mode and when I put my courser on a new tab shortcut or really any website the grey turns darker and back fast like...
  10. How to fix grey screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to fix grey screen: I'm not sure how this happened but my computer is stuck on this grey screen. I've tried shutting down the laptop 3 times to reset it but it doesn't work. The keyboards also don't work but there is an option for the on-screen keyboard. Please help, thank you. [IMG]...