Windows 10: How to fix freezing internet?

Discus and support How to fix freezing internet? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Quite recently, my internet has been freezing up randomly. Now, these freezes can happen every 30~ seconds to every 120~ seconds. It's extremely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by john ross2, Feb 16, 2023.

1. How to fix freezing internet?

Quite recently, my internet has been freezing up randomly. Now, these freezes can happen every 30~ seconds to every 120~ seconds. It's extremely aggravating playing with it; my game will have everyone stop and run in motion for normally 10-30 seconds. Also when I'm on a call with friends, the internet just randomly freezes causing everyone's voices to glitch. The internet doesn't fully disconnect but it has a really weak connection. Every game is unplayable because my game constantly freezes which ruins my game every time. This has been an issue for me for a long time. Please help me.

:)

john ross2, Feb 16, 2023

2. Windows Internet Explorer (11.0.42) freezes and unable to close

Hi Ted,

The freeze error that you encountered with Internet Explorer can be caused by a corrupted cache or cookies. To effectively assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to your concern?
    • Are you getting the same error when browsing on other sites?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you
    clear your browsing history, cookies, and website data
    to ensure that your Internet Explorer is set to its optimal level. Click the drop-down arrow for the
    To delete cookies topic to view the steps. Once you're done, restart your device and check if you encounter the same error.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Feb 16, 2023
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Freezing/losing internet problems

Hi Miranda,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. It can be a performance issue of the system, an issue with the Internet connection or the application that you're using. Kindly provide us the answers to the following questions for us to further
    isolate the issue:

• Is the issue only happening when you are browsing the Internet?
    • Have you tried using another browser to check if the same issue will happen?
    • Did you receive any error messages when the computer hangs or stop responding?

In the meantime, we suggest using another browser to isolate if it is happening on a specific application. It is also better if you'll try to play a video that is already downloaded or saved on the computer and check if same issue will happen.

If the same issue is still happening using other browsers and videos that are saved on the computer, we suggest running the
    DISM tool and System File Checker. This will help fix possible corruption that the computer encountered. Kindly follow the steps on this article to perform it:
    Using System File Checker in Windows 10.

You can also run the Network troubleshooter for Windows 10 to identify if the issue is related to the Internet Connection. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Open Cortana, type Troubleshoot and choose it under the
      Best match.
    • Under Get up and running, choose Internet Connections.

• Click the Run the troubleshooter tab and follow the on-screen steps to run it.

We'll wait for your response about this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 16, 2023
  4. How to fix freezing internet?

Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 16, 2023
Thema:

How to fix freezing internet?

1. How to fix freezing internet? - Similar Threads - fix freezing internet

2. How to fix internet problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix internet problem: I’m having issues with my drivers or my pc I reinstalled windows and still having the same problems I checked my pc and it’s good also I network rest and then it doesn’t connect I fully clean the computer and still can you guys help me please?...
  3. How to fix internet problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix internet problem: I’m having issues with my drivers or my pc I reinstalled windows and still having the same problems I checked my pc and it’s good also I network rest and then it doesn’t connect I fully clean the computer and still can you guys help me please?...
  4. How to fix internet problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix freezing internet?

How to fix freezing internet?: Quite recently, my internet has been freezing up randomly. Now, these freezes can happen every 30~ seconds to every 120~ seconds. It's extremely aggravating playing with it; my game will have everyone stop and run in motion for normally 10-30 seconds. Also when I'm on a call...
  6. how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works: it is very strangethe internet works,but shows no internet access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-no-internet-access-but-internet-works/6c29ef73-c404-481b-938c-6adab72b775b
  7. how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works: it is very strangethe internet works,but shows no internet access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-no-internet-access-but-internet-works/6c29ef73-c404-481b-938c-6adab72b775b
  8. how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works

9. How to fix internet problems?

How to fix internet problems?: I have recently moved my pc into a new room, and i am getting bad internet problems. I use a wifi extender. I tested my ping and every couple of seconds it spiked from 30ms to up to 1800ms. When playing games i keep getting disconnected. I connected to the same wifi on a...
  10. No Internet Access - How to fix it

No Internet Access - How to fix it: Hello, I am new here, I have to say that new version of Windows looks optimized more than ever, love the style and the functionality of it, but sadly I have some first problems, although I am still not sure if new update is causing them. Yesterday I updated my Windows 7...