Windows 10: How to fix general failure issue

Discus and support How to fix general failure issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have recently changed , completely new one, and I'm getting this General failure ping I have changed windows , Changed the internet cable ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mosa sarayloo, Dec 2, 2023.

1. How to fix general failure issue

Hello I have recently changed , completely new one, and I'm getting this General failure ping I have changed windows , Changed the internet cable , made sure every Driver is updated , restarted DNS and used different DNS , Used VPNs and also restarted router a couple of times Everything is fine , I'm getting the regular ping then suddenly I get like 2-5 General failures which causes me to Disconnect from every gaming/other Platforms and then when I get the regular ping , It connects againI'm Using Windows 10 Pro And Here is List of my PC :CPU : Intel Core i5 12400FMainboard : PRIME B660M-K D4M

:)

mosa sarayloo, Dec 2, 2023

2. general failure

why is there a small cross coming up from the attach-detach icon as a general failure when the problems its troubleshooting has no effect for fixing the general failure.

sylviavanaltvorst, Dec 2, 2023
  3. SamuelLV Win User
    'Generic PnP monitor' issue

Hello Angelica,

I would suggest you follow steps to update the monitor driver:

Press Windows + X keys

Choose Device manager

Click on Monitors

Right click on ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and click on update driver

Tap on Browse my computer for driver software

Tap on Let me pick from a list of available drivers

Choose ‘Generic PnP monitor’ and tap on Next

When you are done please restart the computer.

SamuelLV, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Johan45 Win User

How to fix general failure issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

How to fix general failure issue

1. How to fix general failure issue - Similar Threads - fix general failure

2. How to fix general failure issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix general failure issue: Hello I have recently changed , completely new one, and I'm getting this General failure ping I have changed windows , Changed the internet cable , made sure every Driver is updated , restarted DNS and used different DNS , Used VPNs and also restarted router a couple of times...
  3. How to fix general failure issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix general failure issue: Hello I have recently changed , completely new one, and I'm getting this General failure ping I have changed windows , Changed the internet cable , made sure every Driver is updated , restarted DNS and used different DNS , Used VPNs and also restarted router a couple of times...
  4. General Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    General Issue: Please tell me this also that my pc which i use is gifted to me and the person who gifted it has made their own oulook ID and also the first user now i have changed only the name which appears on the startup screen but not the name on the folder in C drive in users where...
  5. Ping - General Failure

Ping - General Failure: I have a laptop .193 that connects to my home network through a wireless access point .162. I can access the internet and I can ping out google.com and 8.8.8.8. I cannot ping anything in my network, including the gateway. Everything, including the laptop is static IP. I...
  6. how to fix ping transmit failed,general failure?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix ping transmit failed,general failure?: [ATTACH] my internet was ok before, but after we change video card and reformat the pc, it was getting disconnected only in my PC, hope you can help me fix this, in using windows 10 latest version...
  7. General Ping Failure help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    General Ping Failure help: [ATTACH] So, for some reason I can't ping my default gateway... I have tried these cmd commands: netsh int ip reset netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset Tried to turn off all firewalls, and when I type the default gateway in a webbrowser I just get "Your Internet...
  8. Ping 192.168.1.1 General Failure

Ping 192.168.1.1 General Failure: Hi. I have a problem in one of my computers. It successfully gets IP address from my router and successfully connects to the Internet. However, it can't detect my network WD drive, and while testing I discovered that it fails even to ping it's own IP address and even my...
  9. Ping 168.192.1.1 General Failure

Ping 168.192.1.1 General Failure: Hi. I have a problem in one of my computers. It successfully gets IP address from my router and successfully connects to the Internet. However, it can't detect my network WD drive, and while testing I discovered that it fails even to ping it's own IP address and even my...
  10. general failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    general failure: why is there a small cross coming up from the attach-detach icon as a general failure when the problems its troubleshooting has no effect for fixing the general failure....