Windows 10: How to fix hardware error blue screen.

Discus and support How to fix hardware error blue screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Master Of Dirt, Aug 13, 2022.

1. How to fix hardware error blue screen.

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd58a9097d460Parameter 2: fffff8025faa82e4Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033Extra information about the problemBucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sysServer information: 0f4d856f-a390-4ec3-803a-db1af0f842d4My compu

:)

Master Of Dirt, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 13, 2022
  3. blue screen error- fix PLZ- faulty hardware corrupted page and others

Hi,

I can understand that must make you feel upset and we will work toward fixing this situation for you.

This could be due to hardware failure, faulty RAM or corrupted or outdated drivers.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Babu V in the link below and check if it helps.

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Gil deG Win User

How to fix hardware error blue screen.

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

How to fix hardware error blue screen.

1. How to fix hardware error blue screen. - Similar Threads - fix hardware error

2. How to fix blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen error: Hello, I have been having these blue screens for over the past 6 months. I have tried to fix them however I could not ever find anything that worked, the bluescreen error code is "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I have tried updating all types of drivers, and I will attach some dump...
  3. How to fix blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix blue screen error: Hello, I have been having these blue screens for over the past 6 months. I have tried to fix them however I could not ever find anything that worked, the bluescreen error code is "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". I have tried updating all types of drivers, and I will attach some dump...
  4. How to fix "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" blue screen error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" blue screen error?: Recently one of my laptops show the a blue screen with the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" and seems it is bricked. The laptop is a Lenovo Ideapad 130-15IKB 81H7. In the past it had problems with the internal keyboard's driver and got fixed but one day I turned it on and the...
  5. How to fix Blue screen of death error

How to fix Blue screen of death error: My laptop is showing verious types of bsod on middle of my work. And it doesn't showing a specific bsod. And the most important thing is that it happens with me in a gap of 10 to 15 mins....
  6. How to fix blue screen error: 0x0000007e

How to fix blue screen error: 0x0000007e: Event Viewer ErrorThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80741115727, 0xffffb30630e3e378, 0xffffb30630e3dbb0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 34462660-a929-4703-8127-8eb5cbfa7418.This error...
  7. How to fix blue screen error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix blue screen error?: Here is a picture of the current blue screen code I am getting. Any help fixing this would be strongly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blue-screen-error/fcab1a1c-5d1f-4013-995e-e7ec23d862c5
  8. How to fix blue screen error?

How to fix blue screen error?: Here is a picture of the current blue screen code I am getting. Any help fixing this would be strongly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-blue-screen-error/fcab1a1c-5d1f-4013-995e-e7ec23d862c5
  9. How to fix hardware error blue screen.

How to fix hardware error blue screen.: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffffd58a9097d460Parameter 2: fffff8025faa82e4Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS...
  10. Hardware Error/Blue Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Error/Blue Screen: I recently built a pc, and I keep hitting a blue screen when trying to run certain games. Game will load, ill either crash trying to enter a level or shortly after entering one. my system specs are as follows: Mobo: asus rog strix x570-e gaming CPU: ryzen 7 3700x RAM:...