Windows 10: How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written...

Discus and support How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I fresh installed windows 11 pro on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop and after finishing the installation, I noticed that in the context menu the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Osama Gayak, Jan 25, 2023.

1. How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written...

Hello! I fresh installed windows 11 pro on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop and after finishing the installation, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written in Arabic even though the language I chose from the installation is English US. can somebody help me fix this without reinstalling the windows, Thank you in Advance!

:)

Osama Gayak, Jan 25, 2023

2. Context Menu - Open With (Windows Suggested List)

Diagram 'A' shows Windows' suggested programs
    Diagram 'B' shows the extended list

I have been trying to edit the context menu's "Open with" list of Windows' suggested programs for the .mp3 extension.
    I'm not talking about the extended list, but rather the programs that first appear 'before' the "choose another app" option.
    If you look at Diagram 'A' you will see the preliminary list generated by Windows, this is the list I am looking to modify.
    I have an .mp3 editor named Goldwave that I use for editing audio files, however, I do not want to change the preliminary program Windows uses to open .mp3s. My .mp3s should remain assigned to Winamp Player.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written... 377543d1666238917t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-.png

How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written... 377544d1666238917t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-b.png

Bandit012345, Jan 25, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    Context Menu - Open With (Windows Suggested List)

Well.. have a look at this:

How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written... 377575d1666287089t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-gw-done.png

I took a risk. I've set a System Restore point then installed Gold Wave.
    It was not present in that Open With list.

I used the Default Programs Editor:

How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written... 377576d1666287156t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-gw1.jpg

Did you click Save...? You should have seen:

How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written... 377577d1666287188t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-gw2.jpg

Note: if you are running as a standard user you may need to run it as admin, if it doesn't offer a UAC prompt.

How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written... 377578d1666287451t-context-menu-open-windows-suggested-list-1.jpg

- opened via Open With as above.

dalchina, Jan 25, 2023
  4. OldMike65 Win User

How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written...

Context menu now has "Powershell" instead of "Command Prompt"

Read this tutorial and it shows you how, step by step How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written... :)
    Show Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell on Win+X menu in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

OldMike65, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written...

1. How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written... - Similar Threads - fix noticed context

2. How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written...: Hello! I fresh installed windows 11 pro on my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop and after finishing the installation, I noticed that in the context menu the "Open PowerShell Here" option is written in Arabic even though the language I chose from the installation is English US. can...
  3. Lost "New Folder"- option in context menu after update - *Here is the only fix that worked...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost "New Folder"- option in context menu after update - *Here is the only fix that worked...: Lost "New Folder"- option in context menu after Windows update in December 2021 - *Here is the fix that worked for me.*None of the older [registry] fixes about the topic worked for me. So I tried this picture and it did the trick. Back up your registry first...
  4. Lost "New Folder"- option in context menu after update - *Here is the only fix that worked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost "New Folder"- option in context menu after update - *Here is the only fix that worked...: Lost "New Folder"- option in context menu after Windows update in December 2021 - *Here is the fix that worked for me.*None of the older [registry] fixes about the topic worked for me. So I tried this picture and it did the trick. Back up your registry first...
  5. Lost "New Folder"- option in context menu after update - *Here is the only fix that worked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Opening the context menue takes forever. How to fix that?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening the context menue takes forever. How to fix that?: Hi there, i noticed that with time the context menues on my machines takes longer and longer to open. The effect is dependend in which folder i am on my system like the desktop, downloads or documents. So for the desktop i cant notice any slow down sub 1 second to open...
  7. context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option: context menu is missing the 'OPEN' option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu-is-missing-the-open-option/0d7c340c-17ef-4b71-893c-e6da8327f7e2
  8. [How-To] Context menu "Open elevated Command Prompt Here" without UAC

in Windows 10 Customization
    [How-To] Context menu "Open elevated Command Prompt Here" without UAC: 1. Create a newTask named OpenCmdHereAsAdminNoUAC and activate "Run with the highest privileges" 2. Go to the Actions Tab, create a new Action "Start a Program" choose "C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe" and set the Working Directory (Start in) to %CURDIR% 3. Create a...
  9. How to fix 'Open with' on file context menu.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to fix 'Open with' on file context menu.: I have a few file extensions where the 'Open with' option is not working. When I right click on these extensions I get an 'Open with' option with an arrow that just produces another 'Open with' instead of a list of other programs that can open the particular file extension....
  10. Open PowerShell window here context menu - Add in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open PowerShell window here context menu - Add in Windows 10: How to: Open PowerShell window here context menu - Add in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Open PowerShell window here' context menu in Windows 10 Windows 10 comes with Windows PowerShell 5.0 included. Windows PowerShell is a task-based command-line shell and...