Windows 10: How to fix icons in windows quick actions and settings in Windows 10 that change like square?

Discus and support How to fix icons in windows quick actions and settings in Windows 10 that change like square? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please help, my icon is wrong [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CHOYZ, Jul 5, 2019.

1. CHOYZ Win User

How to fix icons in windows quick actions and settings in Windows 10 that change like square?

please help, my icon is wrong

How to fix icons in windows quick actions and settings in Windows 10 that change like square? f1ad0ba5-3126-431e-8647-e5207c9bb17c?upload=true.png

How to fix icons in windows quick actions and settings in Windows 10 that change like square? 177b3449-cff7-4671-9791-705629a2e68c?upload=true.png

:)

CHOYZ, Jul 5, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jul 5, 2019
  3. How to change Windows 10's Mail quick actions?

How to fix icons in windows quick actions and settings in Windows 10 that change like square? 34ae4e30-1b01-4d20-be3b-013db73c5b48?upload=true.png

I do not see any options to configure the notification quick actions in Message List settings. Only options to configure the message list within the app.

Those are just settings to configure the Action Center's quick actions, not the Mail app's notification's quick actions.

Ullallulloo, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

How to fix icons in windows quick actions and settings in Windows 10 that change like square?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

1. How to fix icons in windows quick actions and settings in Windows 10 that change like square? - Similar Threads - fix icons quick

2. How to fix this quick action bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix this quick action bug: it shows that I have no sound, no wi fi and I tried running dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealthdism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthdism.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanupsfc /scannow and Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...
  3. How to fix this quick action bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix this quick action bug: it shows that I have no sound, no wi fi and I tried running dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealthdism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealthdism.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanupsfc /scannow and Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage...
  4. Black squares on some W10 desktop icons - quick fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares on some W10 desktop icons - quick fix: Install CCleaner.Create a desktop icon with the following target script:-"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" /AUTO /SHUTDOWNUse this icon to shutdown the PC. Appropriate buffers are cleared by CCleaner, resulting in clean icons on next boot-up.Repeat .........
  5. Black squares on some W10 desktop icons - quick fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black squares on some W10 desktop icons - quick fix: Install CCleaner.Create a desktop icon with the following target script:-"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" /AUTO /SHUTDOWNUse this icon to shutdown the PC. Appropriate buffers are cleared by CCleaner, resulting in clean icons on next boot-up.Repeat .........
  6. Black squares on some W10 desktop icons - quick fix

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Quick Action icons missing - Windows 10 1909

Quick Action icons missing - Windows 10 1909: Hi I read many articles on https://answers.microsoft.com/ I tried everything from there: https://windowsreport.com/action-center-wont-open-windows-10/ Nothing doesn't work Please help Thank you! [ATTACH]...
  8. Square missing icons, how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Support
    Square missing icons, how to fix it?: Hello delete icon cache, delete font cache, SFC, DISM didn't work. Segoe Symbols replaced and it doesn't work either. It's not first time, when Windows 10 show's this idiot square, on another computer I had a similar problem with the logout icon in start :/ [img] 150424
  9. Windows settings icons turns to square , How can I fix it?

Windows settings icons turns to square , How can I fix it?: Hi everyone I hope everything is okay with you, My problem is with Personalization of windows 10 After installing windows 10 I recognized that some settings icons of windows applications or also windows menu or notifications turn to white or black square (according to my...
  10. How to change Windows 10's Mail quick actions?

How to change Windows 10's Mail quick actions?: How do I customize the quick actions on the notifications in Windows 10's Mail app? I did it before, but it's reverted itself now, and I can't figure out how to change it again. Specifically, I would like to remove the completely useless "Set Flag" option and replace it with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. squares instead of icons windows settings