Windows 10: How to fix internet problems?

Discus and support How to fix internet problems? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have recently moved my pc into a new room, and i am getting bad internet problems. I use a wifi extender. I tested my ping and every couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaxBartholomew, Oct 4, 2020.

1. How to fix internet problems?

I have recently moved my pc into a new room, and i am getting bad internet problems. I use a wifi extender. I tested my ping and every couple of seconds it spiked from 30ms to up to 1800ms. When playing games i keep getting disconnected. I connected to the same wifi on a different laptop and the connections were fine. I have tried restarting the internet and i have reset my pc as well. I have also tried using an ethernet cable going into the wifi extender, but after around an hour it stops working until i reset my network settings on my pc. I also tried connection through wifi to what the extender is connected to, but i get problems like that too. If you didnt understand something that i said im not the best with technology please ask. Anything helps, thanks!!

:)

MaxBartholomew, Oct 4, 2020
  2. KainXS Win User

Stop the Internet Blacklist

If I had to guess I would say the IANA controls the internet and it has ties to the US Government

its been a problem for a long time that should be fixed before they step into this pile of horsesh*t

KainXS, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 4, 2020
  4. How to fix internet problems?

Internet problem

Hi Yosef,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: Internet Connection Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer
    website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.

• Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.

• Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

How to fix internet problems?

1. How to fix internet problems? - Similar Threads - fix internet problems

2. How to fix internet problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix internet problem: I’m having issues with my drivers or my pc I reinstalled windows and still having the same problems I checked my pc and it’s good also I network rest and then it doesn’t connect I fully clean the computer and still can you guys help me please?...
  3. How to fix internet problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix internet problem: I’m having issues with my drivers or my pc I reinstalled windows and still having the same problems I checked my pc and it’s good also I network rest and then it doesn’t connect I fully clean the computer and still can you guys help me please?...
  4. How to fix internet problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works: it is very strangethe internet works,but shows no internet access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-no-internet-access-but-internet-works/6c29ef73-c404-481b-938c-6adab72b775b
  6. how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix No Internet Access But Internet Works: it is very strangethe internet works,but shows no internet access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-no-internet-access-but-internet-works/6c29ef73-c404-481b-938c-6adab72b775b
  7. How do you fix the No Internet, Secured problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you fix the No Internet, Secured problem: My hotel internet randomly drops for 3-5 hours into an No Internet, Secured state. Ive tried reinstalling the network adapter driver, disabling network sharing, enabling network sharing, running CMD commands to reset Winsock and IP stack and TSP, Running trouble shooter,...
  8. No Internet Access - How to fix it

No Internet Access - How to fix it: Hello, I am new here, I have to say that new version of Windows looks optimized more than ever, love the style and the functionality of it, but sadly I have some first problems, although I am still not sure if new update is causing them. Yesterday I updated my Windows 7...
  9. How to fix secured, no internet problem Windows 10

How to fix secured, no internet problem Windows 10: Hi, Quite often when using my computer I will randomly have a cutout of an internet. Going into network and sharing center the wifi I will be connected to will have secured, no internet written under it. It's become more and more regular but doesn't do it when idle. Does...
  10. Windows 10 Internet Problem - FIXED!!!

Windows 10 Internet Problem - FIXED!!!: I have been dealing with the vexing issue of limited or no internet on a Windows 10 PC for months. My Windows 10 laptop does not suffer from this issue, but my custom desktop PC had the vexing condition of the internet dropping offline 5 to 30 minutes after a startup from...