Windows 10: How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11

Discus and support How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I need some real expert advise to fix a problem with updating my computer, I have been trying to update 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paine Dimitrescu, Nov 3, 2023.

1. How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11

Hi,I need some real expert advise to fix a problem with updating my computer, I have been trying to update 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031354, and when I process this, it gets to 97% and then tells me that something didn't go right and then it undoes the update and I'm stuck on not being able to update my computer, any suggestions would be appreciated, I have had this problem for awhile now and I could really use the help figuring out what to do to fix this issue.Thanks

:)

Paine Dimitrescu, Nov 3, 2023

2. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Nov 3, 2023
  3. Techtu Win User
    Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11 :)

Techtu, Nov 3, 2023
  4. Widjaja Win User

How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11

Windows XP SP3: Windows Update fix

Ah.
    Probably the issue I had with windows media format runtime security update for WMP 9.5 & 11 downloading but not installing.

I fixed it by typing something into the command prompt which I think reset the update.

Widjaja, Nov 3, 2023
Thema:

How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11

1. How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11 - Similar Threads - fix issues latest

2. How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix issues with latest updates on Windows 11: Hi,I need some real expert advise to fix a problem with updating my computer, I have been trying to update 2023-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031354, and when I process this, it gets to 97% and then tells me that something didn't go...
  3. Issue with latest update of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with latest update of Windows 11: I’m getting the following message: “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again. And, when I go to the “set up my pin” button, nothing happens. Tried to go to sign in options, and nothing seems to work. This includes my old pin. Any...
  4. Issue with latest update of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with latest update of Windows 11: I’m getting the following message: “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again. And, when I go to the “set up my pin” button, nothing happens. Tried to go to sign in options, and nothing seems to work. This includes my old pin. Any...
  5. How to update windows 11 to latest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update windows 11 to latest: Windows 11 updates are out but i haven't been able to update to the latest version. I'm still on version 22H2 BUILD 22622.436. Anytime I update it says you're up to date but remains the same I have not seen or received any new update or feature and I'm not in a windows...
  6. How to update windows 11 to latest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to update windows 11 to latest: Windows 11 updates are out but i haven't been able to update to the latest version. I'm still on version 22H2 BUILD 22622.436. Anytime I update it says you're up to date but remains the same I have not seen or received any new update or feature and I'm not in a windows...
  7. Microsoft fixes Windows 10 audio issues in the latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fixes Windows 10 audio issues in the latest update: A recently-found audio bug in Windows 10 has just been fixed by Microsoft, but at the moment it’s only available to people who download and install the latest optional preview update (KB5003690). For those unaware, after recent cumulative updates, Windows 10 users have been...
  8. Windows latest update issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows latest update issues: So since the latest update, the one on the 13th i believe, ive had some interesting issues occur and so have a few other people i know. Its happened twice so far but the issue is that my CPU usage shoots up to 100% and "System Interrupts" in the process that is using it all....
  9. Issue with the latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue with the latest Windows update: Hi all, I have a couple of issues with my windows after installing the latest Windows update (KB4517389). After updating my windows, google chrome screen got black, images in windows got fuzzy (please see the screenshots). I tried to uninstall the update but it doesn't...
  10. Latest Windows Update Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows Update Issue: I always wanted to make my windows 10 updated as always then I saw an big update and I search the KB and it was KB4480976, I check out the size of the file 800+ mb and update it at Windows Update setting suddenly it was FAILED and repeat to check update and it was failed...