Windows 10: How To Fix It & Get Back To Normal UI?

Discus and support How To Fix It & Get Back To Normal UI? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to restore my registry values with a registry backup file. After Restoring , It Showed An Error Message "Cannot get access to some registry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zaara M, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Zaara M Win User

How To Fix It & Get Back To Normal UI?

I tried to restore my registry values with a registry backup file. After Restoring , It Showed An Error Message "Cannot get access to some registry files". After that my registry become corrupted. My Problem Is That Windows File Explorer UI Got Changed & Intel Graphics Control Panel Got Deleted after doing the restore of registry. Also Iam facing several error messages because of that registry corruption. I guess some registry files got deleted while that restoring. I have no system restore point & registry backup now unfortunately. Please Experts Help Me Fixing My PC. how can I fix i

:)

Zaara M, Nov 6, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 6, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 6, 2022
  4. How To Fix It & Get Back To Normal UI?

New Steam UI out today!

I feel like an old man but I hate this new UI. Its to confusing. Plus my firends list stopped working.

TheMailMan78, Nov 6, 2022
Thema:

How To Fix It & Get Back To Normal UI?

1. How To Fix It & Get Back To Normal UI? - Similar Threads - Fix Normal

2. 0X800423F4 error on both my computers W10 64 bit, normal fixes do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0X800423F4 error on both my computers W10 64 bit, normal fixes do not work: Both my wife's and my W10 64 bit computers have recently started failing at running backups.Started a while back after MS Windows updates.Tried many web suggestions and none work.What is a good non OEM software to do the same, or give a fix that actually works....
  3. 0X800423F4 error on both my computers W10 64 bit, normal fixes do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0X800423F4 error on both my computers W10 64 bit, normal fixes do not work: Both my wife's and my W10 64 bit computers have recently started failing at running backups.Started a while back after MS Windows updates.Tried many web suggestions and none work.What is a good non OEM software to do the same, or give a fix that actually works....
  4. 0X800423F4 error on both my computers W10 64 bit, normal fixes do not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to fix uninstalled USB HID driver, because mouse and keyboard does not work on normal...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix uninstalled USB HID driver, because mouse and keyboard does not work on normal...: I accidentally removed some USB/HID drivers now I can't use mouse and keyboard but it works fine in recovery mode and bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-uninstalled-usb-hid-driver-because/220a0f88-31d8-463c-9bf6-aa0850cb9d66
  6. How to fix uninstalled USB HID driver, because mouse and keyboard does not work on normal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix uninstalled USB HID driver, because mouse and keyboard does not work on normal...: I accidentally removed some USB/HID drivers now I can't use mouse and keyboard but it works fine in recovery mode and bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-uninstalled-usb-hid-driver-because/220a0f88-31d8-463c-9bf6-aa0850cb9d66
  7. How to fix uninstalled USB HID driver, because mouse and keyboard does not work on normal...

8. Window computer screen going to sleep quicker than normal. how do you fix fix?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Window computer screen going to sleep quicker than normal. how do you fix fix?: windows timing out quicker than normal. If I do not move my mouse to stay on the screen, the computer goes to sleep and then I have log in with my credentials. Is there a way to fix this so that it does not go to sleep so quick? This is happening in a minute or less....
  9. Window computer screen going to sleep quicker than normal. how do you fix fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window computer screen going to sleep quicker than normal. how do you fix fix?: windows timing out quicker than normal. If I do not move my mouse to stay on the screen, the computer goes to sleep and then I have log in with my credentials. Is there a way to fix this so that it does not go to sleep so quick? This is happening in a minute or less....
  10. Window computer screen going to sleep quicker than normal. how do you fix fix?