Windows 10: How to fix it

Discus and support How to fix it in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH]How to fix it everytime my pc starts this comes up and my xbox apps doesnt work... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by maapealne1, Jul 9, 2020.

1. How to fix it

How to fix it e4114d85-683c-4171-9f46-66075fe1be53?upload=true.png How to fix it e38fcb81-6186-474a-9f14-e49ae41daab7?upload=true.png How to fix it

everytime my pc starts this comes up and my xbox apps doesnt work

:)

maapealne1, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 9, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 9, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

How to fix it

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

How to fix it

1. How to fix it - Similar Threads - fix

2. how do i fix incompatable drivers when i turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix incompatable drivers when i turn on memory integrity: The drivers are mostly logitec but a few windows drivers as well, it doesn't make sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-incompatable-drivers-when-i-turn-on/e7d42e0f-f7ca-4ef0-aa3d-374b532f2a68
  3. how do i fix incompatable drivers when i turn on memory integrity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix incompatable drivers when i turn on memory integrity: The drivers are mostly logitec but a few windows drivers as well, it doesn't make sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-incompatable-drivers-when-i-turn-on/e7d42e0f-f7ca-4ef0-aa3d-374b532f2a68
  4. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  5. How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant

How to fix BSOD Error: Kernel_data_inpage_error little while after launching Valorant: I launch Valorant play for like 1-5 minutes and then the game freezes and gives this error, had this problem for a while I fixed 2 previous BSOD errors Critical Process Died and System Service Exception but I'm struggling to find a fix for Kernel_data_inpage_error blue screen...
  6. How can I fix the sound in video playback so it does not start muted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix the sound in video playback so it does not start muted?: I am trying to view videos on CompTIA Testout PC Pro site. For some reason, I start the videos and they are muted. In order to unmute, I have to rightclick on the video while it is playing to show controls, then adjust the volume. I then can hear the video. This happens on...
  7. How can I fix the sound in video playback so it does not start muted?

How can I fix the sound in video playback so it does not start muted?: I am trying to view videos on CompTIA Testout PC Pro site. For some reason, I start the videos and they are muted. In order to unmute, I have to rightclick on the video while it is playing to show controls, then adjust the volume. I then can hear the video. This happens on...
  8. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...
  9. Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them

Apps and games cant open correctly and cant reinstall them or fix them: So, when I started to click Spotify on my computer it just wouldn't open. I uninstalled it from the control panel and tried to install it again but the Spotify setup won't work or open. Same thing with apps like Roblox. I uninstalled my Roblox too since I can't seem to open...
  10. Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to fix "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...: Sometimes my pc restarts, and only warnings is this thing and something like this The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52} and APPID...