Windows 10: How to fix KERNEL BSOD AND RELATED

Discus and support How to fix KERNEL BSOD AND RELATED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i had BSODs almost every day with my pc I have Windows 10 Version 2004 for one month. After struggling updating drivers, running sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by matteotoma_98, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How to fix KERNEL BSOD AND RELATED

Hello everyone, i had BSODs almost every day with my pc I have Windows 10 Version 2004 for one month.

After struggling updating drivers, running sfc /scannow and other stuffs, i found a solution/workaround.

What I did was rollback my bluetooth driver i mean Intel Bluetooth Driver, then unistalled it and downloaded and installed those 2 .exe:

Wireless_19.60.0_PROSet64_Win10 and BT_21.90.2_64_Win10

Then, i disabled some services from msconfig simulating disabled services in safe mode!.

I don't have a bsod from 24 hours.

For me this worked :

Obviously i runned a mem86test with 0 errors.

If you need major informations reply here.

:)

matteotoma_98, Jun 30, 2020

2. [SOLVED] BSOD Kernel Related [MEMORY.DMP]

AFAIK this will fix the DPC watchdog BSOD, but what about the Kernel Security Check Failure?

The dump related to Kernel Security Check Failure:

123018-5171-01.dmp

JosiahStiffler, Jun 30, 2020
  3. timta2 Win User
    Blue Screen Problems

How long did you let memtest run for? I would let it run overnight. Did you try running something like Intel Burn Test? It sounds like you took the steps I would suggest. I had that same motherboard (and E8400) and when I had that BSOD it was always memory related.

timta2, Jun 30, 2020
  4. How to fix KERNEL BSOD AND RELATED

BSOD related to the May update?

According to WhoCrashed util it says:

Description: Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime

Bug check description: This indicates that Kernel-Mode Driver Framework (KMDF) detected that Windows found an error in a framework-based driver.

Then in a second dump at the same time it gave:

description: Fresco Logic xHCI (USB3) Bus Driver

Bug check description: This indicates that Kernel-Mode Driver Framework (KMDF) detected that Windows found an error in a framework-based driver.

I only have 1 USB3 port and it started doing weird things a couple of months ago like shutting down the computer (not normal shutdown but an instant one) when I plugged in the mouse; so I physically disconnected the port on the MB. I just now uninstalled the
    driver so at least the second BSOD won't happen again.

On the first dump file, is this related to the May update? I only install security-only and not the quality rollup one. How do I fix it?

Nightstream, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

How to fix KERNEL BSOD AND RELATED

1. How to fix KERNEL BSOD AND RELATED - Similar Threads - fix KERNEL BSOD

2. how to fix a bsod related to irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix a bsod related to irql_not_less_or_equal: I have run all the troobleshooters I have found for a bsod problem and nothing seems to work they don't find an error.Then I found this...
  3. how to fix a bsod related to irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix a bsod related to irql_not_less_or_equal: I have run all the troobleshooters I have found for a bsod problem and nothing seems to work they don't find an error.Then I found this...
  4. Kernel Related BSOD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Related BSOD's: So my computer has been getting Kernel and nvlddmkm.sys related errors and bsods recently. Also bsod was frozen twice one at 0 percent other at 100 had to hold power button to close. Here are the dump...
  5. Kernel Related BSOD's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Related BSOD's: So my computer has been getting Kernel and nvlddmkm.sys related errors and bsods recently. Also bsod was frozen twice one at 0 percent other at 100 had to hold power button to close. Here are the dump...
  6. Kernel Related BSOD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Fixing BSOD related to dxgkrnl.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing BSOD related to dxgkrnl.sys: In short, my custom PC keeps crashing randomly and for no apparent reason. BlueScreenView suggests dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys are at fault. I have tried updating my BIOS, reinstalling graphics drivers, updating the firmware of basically everything and yet it...
  8. Fixing BSOD related to dxgkrnl.sys

Fixing BSOD related to dxgkrnl.sys: In short, my custom PC keeps crashing randomly and for no apparent reason. BlueScreenView suggests dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.exe and nvlddmkm.sys are at fault. I have tried updating my BIOS, reinstalling graphics drivers, updating the firmware of basically everything and yet it...
  9. [SOLVED] BSOD Kernel Related [MEMORY.DMP]

[SOLVED] BSOD Kernel Related [MEMORY.DMP]: I need some help analyzing my MEMORY.DMP for the cause of BSOD. NDIS.sys, and ntoskrnl.exe have both showed up in previous logs, as well as a Kernel Security Check Failure, and DPC watchdog violation. Attached are the most recent dump logs I have. EDIT: The root problem...
  10. Windows 10 BSOD related to Kernel

Windows 10 BSOD related to Kernel: PC just hangs a bit after an hour of use then BSOD. Already did a driver verifier on my system Google Drive - Minidumps. Should be noted that when I use the driver verifier, the PC would only boot up right before the I can enter my password then the verifier BSOD will already...