Windows 10: How to fix Kernel32.dll not found errors in Windows 10

Discus and support How to fix Kernel32.dll not found errors in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The Kernel32.dll file is a 32-bit dynamic link library file used in Windows to […] This article How to fix Kernel32.dll not found errors in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 15, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to fix Kernel32.dll not found errors in Windows 10

WinClub, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

KERNEL32.dll issues.

For fix kernel32.dll Error just follow this tutorials :- "youtu.be/_kFmrvcYZFc"

Jimmy6, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Asylum Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Last time i had a error like that i just downloaded the file and replaced it!!
    You can get the file here

Asylum, Dec 15, 2020
  4. 3870x2 Win User

UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

1. How to fix Kernel32.dll not found errors in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix Kernel32 dll

2. Fifa4launcher application crashes related to kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa4launcher application crashes related to kernel32.dll: I am experiencing Fifa4launcher appcrahes in my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I am working the following configuration: Laptop : Thinkpad t495 Windows 10 Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 20H2. I was installed application from https://fo4.garena.vn/tai-game. when I run program...
  3. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  4. MSVCPI120.dll was not found error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCPI120.dll was not found error: Hi. i am trying to run unity3d game engine on my laptop and it comes with the following errors: MSVCP120.dll/MSVCR120.dll was not found. how would i fix this? This only started happening after i manually installed windows on my laptop....
  5. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors: Hey, It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported. I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1...
  6. d3d9.dll was not found how to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    d3d9.dll was not found how to fix?: When i open any game from steam like mount and blade warband or gta sa it says d3d9.dll was not fount try reinstelling program. I tried reinstaling directx didnt work. I tried directx end user something also didnt work. Please how do i fix it. I have windows 10 64bit...
  7. Hal.dll, Kernel32.dll, User32.dll files explained

in Windows 10 News
    Hal.dll, Kernel32.dll, User32.dll files explained: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Today, we are explaining three Windows OS system files — Hal.dll, Kernel32.dll, User32.dll. These system files are part of Win32 API DLLs that work together to complete a task which users get to see. These files are OS files, and should [...] This post...
  8. Error MSVCP110.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error MSVCP110.dll was not found: So i downloaded a game from steam and when i open it i get the error MSVCP110.dll was not found. How do i fix this. I have all of the C++ downloads from 2010 to 2017. i have even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it doesn't work. Any idea's?...
  9. ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.''

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.'': I recently bought a fresh version of Windows 10 because of frequent crashes, and everything was working great compared to before until now. I was playing a game (Overwatch) and after 2 hours it crashed. This time the blue screen did actually manage to fix the problem and...
  10. how to fix a dll error

in Windows 10 Support
    how to fix a dll error: I get a message at each startup that says: problem starting--could not locate:c:\WINDOWS\system32\NVSPCAP.64.dll--I am running windows 10 pro vers.1511 64 bit--os build10586.589--running INVIDA graphics card with an INTEL(R)core i7cpu. How can I correct this for free!!--all...