Windows 10: How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If you face problems with your LAN Ethernet drivers on your Windows PC, this post will help you fix them. Some Windows users have reported that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 20, 2024.

1. WinClub New Member

How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10

How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10 [​IMG]
    If you face problems with your LAN Ethernet drivers on your Windows PC, this post will help you fix them. Some Windows users have reported that their ethernet driver has stopped working. This issue could be caused by various reasons, including outdated/faulty drivers, incorrect or improper network configurations, a defective network adapter, etc. How to […]

This article How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 20, 2024
  2. RevoLand Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Hello,

So this issue has been annoying me since i have changed my old i5-4670 with a ryzen.

Ethernet: Realtek 8111H (MSI X370 Gaming Plus)
    Modem/Router: Airties Air 5760

What i have tried so far to fix my issue:
    • Re-installing Windows
    • Updating Ryzen chipset drivers
    • Updating Realtek LAN drivers (both from MSI & Realtek)
    • Updating MSI' LAN releated drivers (MSI Gaming Lan Manager)
    • Replacing ethernet cable
    • Restarting router to factory settings
    Still no luck, keeps happening randomly. Sometimes it is stable for days then it is not stable for 20 mins. Happening when gaming or idle, or while streaming via steam link.
    Windows' own issue fixer thingy fix the issue for the moment, re-plugging the cable, disabling & enabling the ethernet adapter also fixes the issue for the moment.
    Also i am the only one having this issue in the network, TV and phones are still connected to wifi.

It is started to be real annoying, so time to get help to fix the issue from TPU. Thanks in advance! *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Jan 20, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 20, 2024
  4. How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10

Ethernet problems on new motherboard.

Would suggest this route ,,,,

1. Prepare for Windows installation with USB tool or use available media
    Windows USB/DVD Download Tool - Microsoft Store

2. Connect boot drive data cable to lowest numbered SATA port .... but don't connect:
    -Ethernet cable
    -SATA Data Cable for any other drives

3. Install Windows to boot drive

4. Turn off Windows ability to install Hardware drivers
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials...iver-updates-windows-update-windows-10-a.html

5. Install all hardware drivers from original media in boxes. See Item 7 below. Do NOT install WiFi drivers **.

6. Connect ethernet cable and run Windows Update till it stops doing anything

7. Install latest drivers for ALL hardware from manufacturers web sites. The reason we didn't do this in step 5 is 3 fold:
    -Sometimes MoBo CD comes with licensed utilities with product key embedded and these are not on web site versions
    -Its advisable to establish a working out of box conditions
    -Sometimes newer drivers require latest Windows Updates

If you have a 2nd drive ....

8. Shut down and connect HD data cable to 2nd lowest numbered SATA port.

9. Boot to BIOS and make sure that SSD is the 1st boot device, if not fix it

10. Boot to Windows

According to Asus Tech Support, their MoBos are not designed to have both ethernet and WiFi drivers installed concurrently. Ran into this in my own box when built on workbench had used WiFi to get all new drivers. Moved box into office, ethernet would not work. Fiddled and tweaked for 2 days, called TS and they said "no can do... pick one". I didn't believe them, but been there done that w/ Asus before. Wasn't going to get an TS from them and given one or the other, obviously would rather have ethernet. Uninstalled WiFi driver and all was right w/ the world.

Might not be your issue, but worth giving it a try,

John Naylor, Jan 20, 2024
Thema:

How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10

1. How to fix LAN Ethernet driver problem in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - fix LAN Ethernet

2. BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION: I got a new PC totally ensembled and all was great, until one day Youtube, Netflix and Disney+ videos, and some pages as Edx start to slow loading, the videos only reproduce in low quality and the pages take ages to load. At the beginning I found some upgrade of Win11 was...
  3. BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION: I got a new PC totally ensembled and all was great, until one day Youtube, Netflix and Disney+ videos, and some pages as Edx start to slow loading, the videos only reproduce in low quality and the pages take ages to load. At the beginning I found some upgrade of Win11 was...
  4. BUFFERING PROBLEMS WITH LAN ETHERNET CONNECTION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Ethernet driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ethernet driver problem: Hello, I have a problem with the Internet, more precisely with the Ethernet driver after installing a firewall Zone Alarm. Once I uninstalled my computer started laugging and erasing all Zone Alarm firewall drivers I did not have internet, how can I solve this problem, thank...
  6. Problems with Wireless LAN drivers?

Problems with Wireless LAN drivers?: Hello, For a few months now I have been encountering issues with wifi connections. They tend to be unstable and my laptop periodically loses connection to the network, or cannot connect to begin with. (or the wifi symbol in the task bar has the yellow exclamation point)...
  7. windows 10 unidentified network on LAN/ethernet

windows 10 unidentified network on LAN/ethernet: dear sir/ madame i've been with this problem for months and i have tried multiple solutions offered by others on the internet, yet i'll give it another try here. i'm using a powerline adapter directly plugged into the wall on my desktop. And it has worked excellent...
  8. Ethernet lan port problem

Ethernet lan port problem: Hello, I have just installed windows 10 pro from windows 7 pro. The problem is that my Ethernet connection from my router used to work just fine on windows 7 and i have also tested it on another computer and it works fine also. My router is a ZTE ZXHN H108N Series and shows a...
  9. Ethernet/lan connection problems windows 10

Ethernet/lan connection problems windows 10: After I upgraded to windows 10, I started having problems with my lan connection. My speed was fine but after 10 minutes of use, the Internet connection just stopped. The shutdown and startup of the computer was also effected by this issue. Whenever I clicked on network info,...
  10. Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver..

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver..: [img] - available from Realtek downloads: Realtek 18558